Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
KING FUT HAS ARRIVED!
One passion. One joy. Egyptian Football.
King Fut – its been long in the making, but its finally here! An English-based Egyptian football website that will change the way Egyptian football is tackled in the English media and Egyptian sports journalism in general.
There are a lot of Egyptian based websites covering Egyptian football, news and other football stuff, but as much as it’s done professionally, it’s always mostly in Arabic. We believe that there’s a large portion of football fans around the world who are quite interested in Egyptian football and its ongoings, but don’t necessarily have the Arabic proficiency to follow what’s going on in Egypt. This is where KingFut.com comes in.
The brainchild of three Egyptian sports enthusiasts and journalists, King Fut will aspire to change the way Egyptian football is perceived. From new and innovative match reviews, previews, scouting reports and editorials to exclusive interviews, sports development, business and everything in between, King Fut will be your one stop hub for everything Egyptian Football related.
There will be ongoing changes across the site, and constant articles updated regularly, so if you’re interested in contributing, advertising or have any other comments, make sure you get in touch: admin [at] kingfut [dot] com
KingFut.com was founded in 2012; owned and run by three young Egyptians who possess various long experiences in media journalism and most importantly, the passion and love of the game. Adam Moustafa has extensively scouted and monitored the progress of Pharaohs in Europe since 2007. He’s been following the Egyptian game non-stop over the last few years, writing for the likes of Just Football, Lovely Left Foot, Egyptian Players, among others; and has also made a few TV and radio appearances on the BBC.
Mohamed Seif is a Cairo based journalist with over 5 years of experience in sports journalism. Working previously in Goal.com international, a Sports Editor of READ Newspaper, doing TV punditry and freelancing in various blogs and publications. He’ll be bringing all this experience to the site.
Moustafa El Chiati is a rabid life-long fan of all things Egyptian and international football. His passion and dedication to the cause spans close to three decades. He has previously contributed articles to A Football Report, Lovely Left Foot and more. He is also a long-suffering, beleaguered fantasy football manager.