Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Individual Highlights: Mohamed Salah vs Brazil
FC Basel winger Mohamed Salah was the game changer for Egypt after coming on in the 2nd half against Brazil. Egypt scored 2 goals in the 2nd half after his introduction, but it wasn’t enough as Egypt still ended up losing 3-2.
Here’s a compilation of his first performance at the London 2012 Olympics.
Read our full match review on King Fut.