Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt’s night of celebrations in Glasgow
Egypt’s Olympic footballers and officials spent a celebratory night in Glasgow last night. Not only the triumphant display against Belarus and qualifying to the quarter finals, but it was also the birthday of the youngest Pharaoh in the squad, Saleh Gomaa.
The elated mood and team spirit are apparent in the following video and EXCLUSIVE photos below from the team’s celebration last night, shared with you by King Fut.
Celebrations continue in Glasgow:
After the victorious night, the Egyptian side is back to the high concentration levels for their crucial match against Japan next Staurday. Focus and determination are key to the Pharaohs progress in the tournament. The Egyptian skipper Abou Treika confirmed that by saying “If we lose concentration now, we lose everything.”
The team at King Fut would like to congratulate the young Pharaohs and wish the youngest member of the squad a happy birthday, Saleh Gomaa.
Good luck Egypt.