Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt’s night of celebrations in Glasgow
Egypt’s Olympic footballers and officials spent a celebratory night in Glasgow last night. Not only the triumphant display against Belarus and qualifying to the quarter finals, but it was also the birthday of the youngest Pharaoh in the squad, Saleh Gomaa.
The elated mood and team spirit are apparent in the following video and EXCLUSIVE photos below from the team’s celebration last night, shared with you by King Fut.
Celebrations continue in Glasgow:
After the victorious night, the Egyptian side is back to the high concentration levels for their crucial match against Japan next Staurday. Focus and determination are key to the Pharaohs progress in the tournament. The Egyptian skipper Abou Treika confirmed that by saying “If we lose concentration now, we lose everything.”
The team at King Fut would like to congratulate the young Pharaohs and wish the youngest member of the squad a happy birthday, Saleh Gomaa.
Good luck Egypt.