The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Adam El-Abd makes 300th appearance for Brighton
Adam El-Abd made his 300th appearance for Brighton with a 5-1 mauling of Mido’s Barnsley.
British-born Adam El-Abd started once again for Brighton & Hove Albion FC at the AMEX stadium today as The Seagulls crushed Barnsley FC 5-1.
El-Abd played the entire match and was rock solid again at the back, keeping the likes of Marlon Harewood and Craig Davies at bay.
Mido once again didn’t feature for Barnsley, as he’s yet to recover from the hamstring injury he sustained during pre-season. He’s expected to return to action for the Tykes in another 3 weeks.
Today to marked Adam El Abd’s 300th appearance for Brighton since making his professional debut in 2003.
Adam chose to represent Egypt at the international stage, and finally made his debut for The Pharaohs under Bob Bradley last summer in Egypt’s 2-1 win over Cameroon.