KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Adam El-Abd makes 300th appearance for Brighton
Adam El-Abd made his 300th appearance for Brighton with a 5-1 mauling of Mido’s Barnsley.
British-born Adam El-Abd started once again for Brighton & Hove Albion FC at the AMEX stadium today as The Seagulls crushed Barnsley FC 5-1.
El-Abd played the entire match and was rock solid again at the back, keeping the likes of Marlon Harewood and Craig Davies at bay.
Mido once again didn’t feature for Barnsley, as he’s yet to recover from the hamstring injury he sustained during pre-season. He’s expected to return to action for the Tykes in another 3 weeks.
Today to marked Adam El Abd’s 300th appearance for Brighton since making his professional debut in 2003.
Adam chose to represent Egypt at the international stage, and finally made his debut for The Pharaohs under Bob Bradley last summer in Egypt’s 2-1 win over Cameroon.