Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Adam El-Abd makes 300th appearance for Brighton
Adam El-Abd made his 300th appearance for Brighton with a 5-1 mauling of Mido’s Barnsley.
British-born Adam El-Abd started once again for Brighton & Hove Albion FC at the AMEX stadium today as The Seagulls crushed Barnsley FC 5-1.
El-Abd played the entire match and was rock solid again at the back, keeping the likes of Marlon Harewood and Craig Davies at bay.
Mido once again didn’t feature for Barnsley, as he’s yet to recover from the hamstring injury he sustained during pre-season. He’s expected to return to action for the Tykes in another 3 weeks.
Today to marked Adam El Abd’s 300th appearance for Brighton since making his professional debut in 2003.
Adam chose to represent Egypt at the international stage, and finally made his debut for The Pharaohs under Bob Bradley last summer in Egypt’s 2-1 win over Cameroon.