Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Adam El-Abd makes 300th appearance for Brighton
Adam El-Abd made his 300th appearance for Brighton with a 5-1 mauling of Mido’s Barnsley.
British-born Adam El-Abd started once again for Brighton & Hove Albion FC at the AMEX stadium today as The Seagulls crushed Barnsley FC 5-1.
El-Abd played the entire match and was rock solid again at the back, keeping the likes of Marlon Harewood and Craig Davies at bay.
Mido once again didn’t feature for Barnsley, as he’s yet to recover from the hamstring injury he sustained during pre-season. He’s expected to return to action for the Tykes in another 3 weeks.
Today to marked Adam El Abd’s 300th appearance for Brighton since making his professional debut in 2003.
Adam chose to represent Egypt at the international stage, and finally made his debut for The Pharaohs under Bob Bradley last summer in Egypt’s 2-1 win over Cameroon.