The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Adam El-Abd makes 300th appearance for Brighton
Adam El-Abd made his 300th appearance for Brighton with a 5-1 mauling of Mido’s Barnsley.
British-born Adam El-Abd started once again for Brighton & Hove Albion FC at the AMEX stadium today as The Seagulls crushed Barnsley FC 5-1.
El-Abd played the entire match and was rock solid again at the back, keeping the likes of Marlon Harewood and Craig Davies at bay.
Mido once again didn’t feature for Barnsley, as he’s yet to recover from the hamstring injury he sustained during pre-season. He’s expected to return to action for the Tykes in another 3 weeks.
Today to marked Adam El Abd’s 300th appearance for Brighton since making his professional debut in 2003.
Adam chose to represent Egypt at the international stage, and finally made his debut for The Pharaohs under Bob Bradley last summer in Egypt’s 2-1 win over Cameroon.