Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EFA postpone league opener for one month
The domestic competition, which was set to kick off on September 17, has once again been postponed; and is now scheduled to start on October 17.
The decision was made after a meeting between the FA, Ministry of Sports and Ministry of Interior officials on Saturday, following the recent attacks on the EFA headquarters by Ultras Ahlawy.
The Ultras also issued a deadly ultimatum on Friday night, threatening to storm the Borg El-Arab stadium to prevent the Super Cup game between Al Ahly and ENPPI from happening, but have today backtracked on their decision to avoid further innocent bloodshed.