Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
EFA postpone league opener for one month
The domestic competition, which was set to kick off on September 17, has once again been postponed; and is now scheduled to start on October 17.
The decision was made after a meeting between the FA, Ministry of Sports and Ministry of Interior officials on Saturday, following the recent attacks on the EFA headquarters by Ultras Ahlawy.
The Ultras also issued a deadly ultimatum on Friday night, threatening to storm the Borg El-Arab stadium to prevent the Super Cup game between Al Ahly and ENPPI from happening, but have today backtracked on their decision to avoid further innocent bloodshed.