KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
EFA postpone league opener for one month
The domestic competition, which was set to kick off on September 17, has once again been postponed; and is now scheduled to start on October 17.
The decision was made after a meeting between the FA, Ministry of Sports and Ministry of Interior officials on Saturday, following the recent attacks on the EFA headquarters by Ultras Ahlawy.
The Ultras also issued a deadly ultimatum on Friday night, threatening to storm the Borg El-Arab stadium to prevent the Super Cup game between Al Ahly and ENPPI from happening, but have today backtracked on their decision to avoid further innocent bloodshed.