Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
VIDEO: Elmo excels as Hull City thrash Millwall 4-1
It was a disastrous first half for the visitors as Elmohamady and his teammates managed to score four goals in under 45 minutes to go 4-0 up by half time. Millwall were on the back foot and couldn’t put up a fight as Hull City bombarded them with attacks.
Elmo’s headed through ball led to the assist for Jay Simpson’s goal in the 32nd minute, the other scorers Koren, Abdoulaye Faye and Aluko, in the 14th, 36th and 40th minutes respectively, ensured Hull City had the game done and dusted before the end of the first half. A consolation goal for the guests came through Henderson in the second half in the 63rd minute but was not enough to muster a comeback.
Ahmed Elmohamady followed up an impressive debut with a strong showing at right wing-back. He was up and down the wing endlessly, always defending, produced good crosses again and got into great positions around the box. The highlight of the game for Egyptian winger Elmohamady came just a minute after the kick off of the second half when he rattled the bar with a thunderous shot as the Tigers pushed for a fifth goal.
With this result, Hull City move up to 4th spot in table while Millwall lie in the 16th position.
Watch highlights of Hull City’s win and Elmo’s rocket below:
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter