Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
VIDEO: Elmo excels as Hull City thrash Millwall 4-1
It was a disastrous first half for the visitors as Elmohamady and his teammates managed to score four goals in under 45 minutes to go 4-0 up by half time. Millwall were on the back foot and couldn’t put up a fight as Hull City bombarded them with attacks.
Elmo’s headed through ball led to the assist for Jay Simpson’s goal in the 32nd minute, the other scorers Koren, Abdoulaye Faye and Aluko, in the 14th, 36th and 40th minutes respectively, ensured Hull City had the game done and dusted before the end of the first half. A consolation goal for the guests came through Henderson in the second half in the 63rd minute but was not enough to muster a comeback.
Ahmed Elmohamady followed up an impressive debut with a strong showing at right wing-back. He was up and down the wing endlessly, always defending, produced good crosses again and got into great positions around the box. The highlight of the game for Egyptian winger Elmohamady came just a minute after the kick off of the second half when he rattled the bar with a thunderous shot as the Tigers pushed for a fifth goal.
With this result, Hull City move up to 4th spot in table while Millwall lie in the 16th position.
Watch highlights of Hull City’s win and Elmo’s rocket below:
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter