Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Pharaohs Abroad: Heroic Ashraf saves Jaro from relegation, Mido sets return date
KingFut’s live coverage of Pharaohs Abroad continues…
Sherif Ashraf – FF Jaro 2-1 TPS Turku – Veikkausliiga
‘Heroic’ Sherif Ashraf ended the Veikkausliiga season on a high with the goal that saved FF Jaro from relegation. Sherif scored his third goal in three games after 55 minutes to earn Jaro the three points with a win 2-1 over TPS Turku.
Adam El-Abd – Brighton Hove & Albion 1-1 Blackpool – npower Championship
Read our match report with an extensive look on El-Abd here.
Mido played the full 90 minutes today with Barnsley’s developmental squad. He’s targeting a November 17th return to the 1st team at Bolton after telling Egyptian newspaper almasryalyoum, “Now I am training with the first team and hopefully I will return in 20 days.”
“I think my participation with the youth team ensured that my overweight problem is over. I am now in the final phase of rehabilitation.”
Elmohamady played the entire match with an injury but still managed to produce another decent display for Hull as the Tigers just edged 2-1 past Bristol. Hull took an early lead with a brilliant strike from Nigerian Sone Aluko. Elmo’s deliveries in the 1st half were especially exceptional. Just before Bristol found the equalizer, Elmo sent in a low cross which sneaked past Bristol’s entire defensive line before finding a wide-open Rosenior at the far post, who’s weak header hit off the ground and bounced over the bar. Luckily for Hull, Bristol scored again, this time in their own net after a Skuse own goal. The Egyptian right-wing back was yellow-carded in the final minutes, for asking the ref to pull out a yellow card on an opposing player. The own goal was enough to see Hull take the three points, taking Elmo’s side back into the playoff zone sitting 6th in the Championship.
Shikabala – Al Wasl 1-1 Al Dhafra – UAE Pro League
Shika scored his 3rd league goal in the UAE with a trademark-strike in the 22nd minute, but the Cheetahs could only manage a draw. The on-loan Zamalek star made a touching gesture to the team’s French coach Bruno Metsu, who recently left his post after being diagnosed with stomach cancer. Al-Wasl now lie 5th in the league table with nine points after five matches.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.