After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
FIFA Futsal World Cup 2012: The Pharaohs still believe
The Pharaohs need a positive result in their match tonight in their Group E clash against the Czech Republic in the FIFA Futsal World Cup taking place in Thailand, after losing 1-3 to Serbia in their opening match of the tournament last Saturday.
In a tight and defensive oriented affair at Bangkok’s Huamark Indoor Stadium, the Serbs were able to put three goals in the Egyptian net after a goalless first-half. However, Egypt coach Badr Khalil believes that his team deserved more from the game and is confident that they can beat the Czechs as he told FIFA.com “I’m still very, very confident that my team will be there in the last 16. I watched the match between Czech Republic and Kuwait, and it is my opinion that we are much stronger than both these teams. I really believe that.”
The Czechs will be going into the match high on confidence after beating Kuwait 3-2 in their first match and are second in the group behind Serbia only on goal difference.
Good luck to the Pharaohs.
Follow King Fut on Twitter.