Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
FIFA Futsal World Cup 2012: The Pharaohs still believe
The Pharaohs need a positive result in their match tonight in their Group E clash against the Czech Republic in the FIFA Futsal World Cup taking place in Thailand, after losing 1-3 to Serbia in their opening match of the tournament last Saturday.
In a tight and defensive oriented affair at Bangkok’s Huamark Indoor Stadium, the Serbs were able to put three goals in the Egyptian net after a goalless first-half. However, Egypt coach Badr Khalil believes that his team deserved more from the game and is confident that they can beat the Czechs as he told FIFA.com “I’m still very, very confident that my team will be there in the last 16. I watched the match between Czech Republic and Kuwait, and it is my opinion that we are much stronger than both these teams. I really believe that.”
The Czechs will be going into the match high on confidence after beating Kuwait 3-2 in their first match and are second in the group behind Serbia only on goal difference.
Good luck to the Pharaohs.
Follow King Fut on Twitter.