Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian keeper Mansour set for Everton trial
Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour is set for a one-week trial at Everton in the hope of securing a permanent deal.
KingFut.com has exclusively learnt that 20-year-old Egyptian
Paris-born Mansour signed a two-year contract with French outfit Auxerre in 2010 after rising through their youth ranks. He was a regular with their B-team but decided to part ways with the club after they were relegated last year.
King Fut also understands that Stoke City have offered the promising Egyptian keeper
Mansour has made four appearances with Egypt’s U-20 national team.