Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian keeper Mansour set for Everton trial
Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour is set for a one-week trial at Everton in the hope of securing a permanent deal.
KingFut.com has exclusively learnt that 20-year-old Egyptian
Paris-born Mansour signed a two-year contract with French outfit Auxerre in 2010 after rising through their youth ranks. He was a regular with their B-team but decided to part ways with the club after they were relegated last year.
King Fut also understands that Stoke City have offered the promising Egyptian keeper
Mansour has made four appearances with Egypt’s U-20 national team.