Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian keeper Mansour set for Everton trial
Egyptian goalkeeper Adam Mansour is set for a one-week trial at Everton in the hope of securing a permanent deal.
KingFut.com has exclusively learnt that 20-year-old Egyptian
Paris-born Mansour signed a two-year contract with French outfit Auxerre in 2010 after rising through their youth ranks. He was a regular with their B-team but decided to part ways with the club after they were relegated last year.
King Fut also understands that Stoke City have offered the promising Egyptian keeper
Mansour has made four appearances with Egypt’s U-20 national team.