Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Fiorentina chief Mencucci: Hegazy is the REAL Pharaoh
Egypt centre-half Ahmed Hegazy made his long-awaited Serie A debut for Fiorentina in the 4-1 win over Atalanta on Sunday.
“I am happy for him (Hegazy) that he finally had his chance,” Fiorentina chief Mencucci told ViolaChannel.
“He is the REAL Pharaoh. I say ‘the real’, because he was born in Egypt and so he’s our Pharaoh. He’s very young and I am sure he will do well for us.”
Hegazy signed for the Viola on a 4-year-deal for €1.5 million from Ismaily in the summer.
The Viola now sit in third place on the Serie A table.