Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Egypt’s Ahmed Hegazy ruled out for months at Fiorentina
KingFut.com understands that Ahmed Hegazy will undergo surgery on his knee this week and will be out for approximately six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury in training.
Fiorentina writer Giancarlo Rinaldi told King Fut, “These injuries tend to take about six months minimum, (I’d) be surprised if he was back before the end of the season.”
Hegazy only made his full Fiorentina debut last weekend, where he scored against Juve Stabia, but now remains doubtful to feature for the remainder of the season, including Egypt’s 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Zimbabwe in March.
KingFut wishes Hegazy a speedy recovery and we are confident that he will come back stronger.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.