Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Egypt’s Ahmed Hegazy ruled out for months at Fiorentina
KingFut.com understands that Ahmed Hegazy will undergo surgery on his knee this week and will be out for approximately six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury in training.
Fiorentina writer Giancarlo Rinaldi told King Fut, “These injuries tend to take about six months minimum, (I’d) be surprised if he was back before the end of the season.”
Hegazy only made his full Fiorentina debut last weekend, where he scored against Juve Stabia, but now remains doubtful to feature for the remainder of the season, including Egypt’s 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Zimbabwe in March.
KingFut wishes Hegazy a speedy recovery and we are confident that he will come back stronger.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.