Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Egypt’s Ahmed Hegazy ruled out for months at Fiorentina
KingFut.com understands that Ahmed Hegazy will undergo surgery on his knee this week and will be out for approximately six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury in training.
Fiorentina writer Giancarlo Rinaldi told King Fut, “These injuries tend to take about six months minimum, (I’d) be surprised if he was back before the end of the season.”
Hegazy only made his full Fiorentina debut last weekend, where he scored against Juve Stabia, but now remains doubtful to feature for the remainder of the season, including Egypt’s 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Zimbabwe in March.
KingFut wishes Hegazy a speedy recovery and we are confident that he will come back stronger.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.