Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Egypt’s Ahmed Hegazy ruled out for months at Fiorentina
KingFut.com understands that Ahmed Hegazy will undergo surgery on his knee this week and will be out for approximately six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury in training.
Fiorentina writer Giancarlo Rinaldi told King Fut, “These injuries tend to take about six months minimum, (I’d) be surprised if he was back before the end of the season.”
Hegazy only made his full Fiorentina debut last weekend, where he scored against Juve Stabia, but now remains doubtful to feature for the remainder of the season, including Egypt’s 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Zimbabwe in March.
KingFut wishes Hegazy a speedy recovery and we are confident that he will come back stronger.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.