Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Egypt’s Ahmed Hegazy ruled out for months at Fiorentina
KingFut.com understands that Ahmed Hegazy will undergo surgery on his knee this week and will be out for approximately six months after suffering a cruciate ligament injury in training.
Fiorentina writer Giancarlo Rinaldi told King Fut, “These injuries tend to take about six months minimum, (I’d) be surprised if he was back before the end of the season.”
Hegazy only made his full Fiorentina debut last weekend, where he scored against Juve Stabia, but now remains doubtful to feature for the remainder of the season, including Egypt’s 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Zimbabwe in March.
KingFut wishes Hegazy a speedy recovery and we are confident that he will come back stronger.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.