Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EXCLUSIVE: Young Egyptian goalkeeper at Juventus
KingFut.com have discovered a young goalkeeper of Egyptian origins standing between the sticks for Juventus’ youth team.
14-year-old Egyptian-Italian Tarek El Attar is the first Pharaoh to play for the Turin side.
King Fut will keep tabs on the young keeper’s development with The Old Lady.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.