Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
EXCLUSIVE: Young Egyptian goalkeeper at Juventus
KingFut.com have discovered a young goalkeeper of Egyptian origins standing between the sticks for Juventus’ youth team.
14-year-old Egyptian-Italian Tarek El Attar is the first Pharaoh to play for the Turin side.
King Fut will keep tabs on the young keeper’s development with The Old Lady.
Follow @King_Fut on Twitter.