Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
VIDEO: Treika strike sees Ahly through to meet Corinthians
Ahly have qualified for the FIFA Club World Cup semi-finals with a 2-1 victory over Japanese champions Hiroshima Sanfrecce.
Abou-Treika, who came on to replace the injured Al-Ahly captain Hossam Ghaly, joins Lionel Messi and Denilson as the Club World Cup all-time leading goalscorer with his fourth in the competition.
The second-half winner came after Hiroshima star Hisato Sato scored while Hossam Ghaly was receiving treatment on the side-lines, cancelling out El-Sayed Hamdy’s early opener for Ahly.
El-Sayed Hamdy’s opener came after a terrific run down the right-flank by Ahmed Fathi, who also assisted Abou-Treika’s goal with a delicious chipped-pass.