Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ said in recent comments that during his professional career...
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
VIDEO: Treika strike sees Ahly through to meet Corinthians
Ahly have qualified for the FIFA Club World Cup semi-finals with a 2-1 victory over Japanese champions Hiroshima Sanfrecce.
Abou-Treika, who came on to replace the injured Al-Ahly captain Hossam Ghaly, joins Lionel Messi and Denilson as the Club World Cup all-time leading goalscorer with his fourth in the competition.
The second-half winner came after Hiroshima star Hisato Sato scored while Hossam Ghaly was receiving treatment on the side-lines, cancelling out El-Sayed Hamdy’s early opener for Ahly.
El-Sayed Hamdy’s opener came after a terrific run down the right-flank by Ahmed Fathi, who also assisted Abou-Treika’s goal with a delicious chipped-pass.