Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
VIDEO: Treika strike sees Ahly through to meet Corinthians
Ahly have qualified for the FIFA Club World Cup semi-finals with a 2-1 victory over Japanese champions Hiroshima Sanfrecce.
Abou-Treika, who came on to replace the injured Al-Ahly captain Hossam Ghaly, joins Lionel Messi and Denilson as the Club World Cup all-time leading goalscorer with his fourth in the competition.
The second-half winner came after Hiroshima star Hisato Sato scored while Hossam Ghaly was receiving treatment on the side-lines, cancelling out El-Sayed Hamdy’s early opener for Ahly.
El-Sayed Hamdy’s opener came after a terrific run down the right-flank by Ahmed Fathi, who also assisted Abou-Treika’s goal with a delicious chipped-pass.