Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Bob Bradley announces Egypt squad for Qatar friendly
The Egyptian National team head coach Bob Bradley has announced a 25-man squad for the friendly match against Qatar later on this month.
The squad to face Qatar, scheduled to take place on Friday the 28th of December in Doha, is mainly comprised of local-based players (8 from Al Ahly) except for Essam El-Hadary of Sudanese club Al Merrikh and Helsinki’s Sherif Ashraf respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Essam El-Hadary.
Defenders: Wael Gomaa, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Shedid Qinawy, Rami Rabia, Mahmoud Fathallah, Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, Omar Gaber, Bassem Ali, Islam Ramadan, Moaz Al-Hennawy.
Midfielders: Mohamed El-Nenny, Saleh Gomaa, Ibrahim Salah, Mohamed Abou-Treika, Abdullah El-Said, Mohamed Ibrahim, Ahmed Temsah, Amr Al-Sulaya.
Strikers: Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, El-Sayed Hamdy, Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Marwan Mohsen, Sherif Ashraf.
*Al Ahly trio of Ahmed Fathi, Hossam Ashour and Walid Soliman are missing due to injury.