Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Bob Bradley announces Egypt squad for Qatar friendly
The Egyptian National team head coach Bob Bradley has announced a 25-man squad for the friendly match against Qatar later on this month.
The squad to face Qatar, scheduled to take place on Friday the 28th of December in Doha, is mainly comprised of local-based players (8 from Al Ahly) except for Essam El-Hadary of Sudanese club Al Merrikh and Helsinki’s Sherif Ashraf respectively.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Essam El-Hadary.
Defenders: Wael Gomaa, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Shedid Qinawy, Rami Rabia, Mahmoud Fathallah, Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, Omar Gaber, Bassem Ali, Islam Ramadan, Moaz Al-Hennawy.
Midfielders: Mohamed El-Nenny, Saleh Gomaa, Ibrahim Salah, Mohamed Abou-Treika, Abdullah El-Said, Mohamed Ibrahim, Ahmed Temsah, Amr Al-Sulaya.
Strikers: Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, El-Sayed Hamdy, Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Marwan Mohsen, Sherif Ashraf.
*Al Ahly trio of Ahmed Fathi, Hossam Ashour and Walid Soliman are missing due to injury.