Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.