Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.