An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.