Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.