Defensive midfielder Ibrahim Salah has rejoined Zamalek on a three and a half-year deal....
- Midfielder Ibrahim Salah re-signs for Zamalek
- Gamal Allam: Fans will attend league semi-finals
- Salah expected to retain starting spot at Liverpool as Mourinho cleared to rest key players
- Ittihad victorious in Alexandrian derby against Smouha
- Ethiopia’s Saladin Said signs for Al Ahly
- Emad Meteb arrested after a scuffle with a police officer
- Ismaily jump to second with win over Wadi Degla
- VIDEO: Zamalek dealt 4-2 loss by Petrojet in top-of-the-table clash
- VIDEO: Egypt-eligible Sabri Khattab scores excellent long-range lob in Norway
- El-Nenny’s Basel lose in Swiss Cup final
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.