Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien golazo vs Juventus sees PSG top group
Abdallah Yaisien scored in Paris St Germain’s 2-2 draw with Juventus to finish top of Group Two in the NextGen Series.
Egypt-bound Abdullah Yaisien opened the scoring for hosts PSG after 33 minutes against Juventus, who were on a 11-match unbeaten run in the league, cup and NextGen Series. Kingsley Coman scored ten minutes after to take the French side into a two goal lead at the break.
Juve clawed two late goals back in the second-half, including one with seconds remaining, to keep their unbeaten run intact.
However, PSG finished as Group Two winners with 13 points whilst Juventus end as runners-up, a point behind.
This goal is Abdallah’s second of the tournament, having scored a penalty against Fenerbahçe last month.