Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
VIDEO: Young Pharaoh ‘Koka’ scores first goal for Rio Ave
19-year-old Egyptian starlet Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ netted his first goal for Portuguese club Rio Ave in a League Cup defeat to Paços Ferreira.
The Egyptian teenager came on as a second-half substitute in his side’s 3-2 loss to Paços in the Taça da Liga, scoring a consolation goal in the 94th minute.
This is Ahmed Hassan’s 3rd appearance with Rio Ave’s senior team after proving to be a constant threat in his two previous appearances. A goal-line clearance stopped Koka from scoring on his debut in injury time earlier this month, seconds after coming on.
‘Koka’ joined Rio Ave from Egyptian champions Al Ahly last year after controversially rescinding his amateur contract with the club.
This is Rio’s first game in the Portuguese League Cup, where they are featured in Group C along with Maritimo and Sporting Lisbon.