Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Official: Zamalek capture Ahmed Eid from Harras El-Hodoud
Zamalek have completed the signing of veteran Egypt international Ahmed Eid from Harras El-Hodoud.
After years of negotiations, Zamalek have finally reached an agreement with Harras El-Hodoud over the transfer of the 32-year-old forward today.
Ahmed Eid Abdel-Malek, who’s contract with Hodoud was set to expire this June, has signed with the White Knights on a two-and-a-half year deal for EGP 700,000 ($106,669).
According to Ahram Sports, he will receive one million EGP in the first season, 2.5 million in the second and three million in the third season with Zamalek.
The Egypt international, who started his career with Zamalek’s youth team, has been at Harras El-Hodoud since 2004, helping the club to back-to-back Egypt Cup titles in 2009 and 2010, and also the Egyptian Super Cup in 2009.
Harras were last year’s league-leaders before the cancellation of the 2011/2012 Egyptian Premier League season, following the tragedy of Port Said.
Ahmed Eid will not travel with the squad to the UAE for the upcoming Matchworld Cup – a four-team friendly tournament featuring the White Knights, Zenit St Petersburg, Shakhtar Donetsk and Al-Hilal FC.
Al-Ahly are also on the verge of signing Egypt striker Ahmed Abdul-Zaher from ENPPI for EGP 3.5 m, according to football director Hussein Amin.