The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
VIDEO: Amro Tarek – A Pharaoh among Wolves
20-year-old Egyptian Amro Tarek has quickly adapted to the German game since his move from ENPPI in 2010, having impressed with FC Magdeburg U-19s and SC Freiburg II, while also having a trial with Bayern Munich before eventually signing for The Wolves last summer.
Amro has recently mainly been playing as a left-midfielder with Wolfsburg II and has one goal and an assist to his name in his 13 appearances for the U-23s this season, having only made two league starts so far.
KingFut.com understand the Los Angeles-born Egyptian forward’s talents haven’t gone unnoticed in the land of his birthplace, either, and is currently being monitored by scouts from the USA U-23 national team – as he has only featured for the Egypt U-20 national team so far.
Watch the latest highlights of Amro Tarek with the Young Wolves below: