Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
OFFICIAL: Elmo once again a Happy Tiger!
Elmohamady initially signed a season-long deal from Sunderland back in August and made 23 appearances for the Tigers, scoring his only goal in the memorable 3-2 win against Leeds at Elland Road, providing six assists on the way.
Proving to be a huge success, Elmo was recalled two weeks ago by Martin O’Neill, Sunderland’s manager, citing shortage in the squad (as King Fut pointed out earlier, it was a question of ‘for how long?’). And rightly so, Elmo featured just once as a substitute (during stoppage time) in Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Swansea.
Elmohamady tweeted earlier that he was on his way back to Hull City, and looked ecstatic as he signed the deal. He also welcomed new team members Ahmed Fathi and Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, who just completed 6-month loan deals the Tigers from Al-Ahly.
Another man who’ll be over the moon at the KC Stadium is Steve Bruce, as the club who are currently lying in third place in the Championship as the Tigers push for promotion.