The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
OFFICIAL: Elmo once again a Happy Tiger!
Elmohamady initially signed a season-long deal from Sunderland back in August and made 23 appearances for the Tigers, scoring his only goal in the memorable 3-2 win against Leeds at Elland Road, providing six assists on the way.
Proving to be a huge success, Elmo was recalled two weeks ago by Martin O’Neill, Sunderland’s manager, citing shortage in the squad (as King Fut pointed out earlier, it was a question of ‘for how long?’). And rightly so, Elmo featured just once as a substitute (during stoppage time) in Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Swansea.
Elmohamady tweeted earlier that he was on his way back to Hull City, and looked ecstatic as he signed the deal. He also welcomed new team members Ahmed Fathi and Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, who just completed 6-month loan deals the Tigers from Al-Ahly.
Another man who’ll be over the moon at the KC Stadium is Steve Bruce, as the club who are currently lying in third place in the Championship as the Tigers push for promotion.