Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
OFFICIAL: Elmo once again a Happy Tiger!
Elmohamady initially signed a season-long deal from Sunderland back in August and made 23 appearances for the Tigers, scoring his only goal in the memorable 3-2 win against Leeds at Elland Road, providing six assists on the way.
Proving to be a huge success, Elmo was recalled two weeks ago by Martin O’Neill, Sunderland’s manager, citing shortage in the squad (as King Fut pointed out earlier, it was a question of ‘for how long?’). And rightly so, Elmo featured just once as a substitute (during stoppage time) in Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Swansea.
Elmohamady tweeted earlier that he was on his way back to Hull City, and looked ecstatic as he signed the deal. He also welcomed new team members Ahmed Fathi and Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, who just completed 6-month loan deals the Tigers from Al-Ahly.
Another man who’ll be over the moon at the KC Stadium is Steve Bruce, as the club who are currently lying in third place in the Championship as the Tigers push for promotion.