Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
OFFICIAL: Elmo once again a Happy Tiger!
Elmohamady initially signed a season-long deal from Sunderland back in August and made 23 appearances for the Tigers, scoring his only goal in the memorable 3-2 win against Leeds at Elland Road, providing six assists on the way.
Proving to be a huge success, Elmo was recalled two weeks ago by Martin O’Neill, Sunderland’s manager, citing shortage in the squad (as King Fut pointed out earlier, it was a question of ‘for how long?’). And rightly so, Elmo featured just once as a substitute (during stoppage time) in Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Swansea.
Elmohamady tweeted earlier that he was on his way back to Hull City, and looked ecstatic as he signed the deal. He also welcomed new team members Ahmed Fathi and Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, who just completed 6-month loan deals the Tigers from Al-Ahly.
Another man who’ll be over the moon at the KC Stadium is Steve Bruce, as the club who are currently lying in third place in the Championship as the Tigers push for promotion.