Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
OFFICIAL: Elmo once again a Happy Tiger!
Elmohamady initially signed a season-long deal from Sunderland back in August and made 23 appearances for the Tigers, scoring his only goal in the memorable 3-2 win against Leeds at Elland Road, providing six assists on the way.
Proving to be a huge success, Elmo was recalled two weeks ago by Martin O’Neill, Sunderland’s manager, citing shortage in the squad (as King Fut pointed out earlier, it was a question of ‘for how long?’). And rightly so, Elmo featured just once as a substitute (during stoppage time) in Sunderland’s 0-0 draw with Swansea.
Elmohamady tweeted earlier that he was on his way back to Hull City, and looked ecstatic as he signed the deal. He also welcomed new team members Ahmed Fathi and Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, who just completed 6-month loan deals the Tigers from Al-Ahly.
Another man who’ll be over the moon at the KC Stadium is Steve Bruce, as the club who are currently lying in third place in the Championship as the Tigers push for promotion.