Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Romanian side on trial
Egyptian international and former FF Jaro striker Sherif Ashraf joins Romanian club Petrolul Ploieşti FC on a trial.
The 26-year-old forward participated in a friendly with Petrolul FC today against Slovenian champions NK Maribor, with Sherif’s side losing 1-3, after arriving in Romania yesterday to undergo trials.
Sherif Ashraf was only in action for 30 minutes, after being brought on as a substitute in the 60th minute.
Petrolul Ploieşti FC is a team in the Liga I – the top flight of Romanian football – and now they are in the 6th position after 18 games (won 8, draw 7, Lost 4).