Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
VIDEO: Abou-Treika scores debut golazo for Bani Yas
Mohamed Abou-Treika scored on his debut for Bani Yas in the UAE Pro League against Al Ain with a wonder strike from just outside the box.
Abou-Treika started for Bani Yas on his debut in the UAE today, his first match abroad, and scored a 30-yard thunderbolt into the top right corner against Al Ain, but it wasn’t enough as Bani Yas lost 2-1 to the league leaders.
The legendary Egyptian put pen to paper on transfer deadline day to complete a six-month loan move from Al-Ahly to Bani Yas, where he now wears the number 72 to honor the victims of the Port Said tragedy.
The 34-year-old played the entire 90 minutes against Al Ain, swapping jerseys with UAE starlet Omar Abdulrahman after the final whistle.