Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
‘Koka’ does it again: Scores in Rio Ave win over Academica
Egyptian starlet Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ does it again, scores against Academica to continue his impressive goal-scoring form with Rio Ave in Portugal.
19-year-old Egyptian striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ continued his good run with Rio Ave scoring a goal in their fine 2-1 away victory at Academica.
Koka played the full 90 minutes and scored the first goal for Rio Ave on the half hour mark after a blunder from Academica’s defender. A wrong back pass header fell nicely for Koka who sweetly lobbed the goalkeeper to score Rio Ave’s first goal. Cisse put Academica level after 5o minutes, only for Manchester United’s on loan striker Bebe to regain the lead for Rio Ave, four mintes after with a wonderful run and finish.
This is Ahmed Hassan’s third goal in the Liga ZON Sagres so far this season, in addition to his two strikes in the Taça da Liga, Koka has now scored Five goals in his last seven matches in Portugal.
The young striker earned his first senior Egypt call-up and joined Bob Bradley’s squad in the 1-2 defeat against Chile in Madrid last Wednesday, however did not feature.
Hassan joined Rio Ave on a free transfer last summer, after leaving Al-Ahly prior to signing a professional contract with the club.
Rio Ave remain fifth in the table and are set to host fourth placed Braga (will play Pacos Ferreira on Monday night) at home next week.