Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Super sub Gedo scores on home debut, Elmo gets the winner
28-year-old Egypt international Gedo, on loan from Al-Ahly, gave the Tigers the lead less than two minutes after coming on for his home debut as a half-time substitute for Robert Koren.
Gedo, who made his debut for Hull against Adam El-Abd’s Brighton on Saturday, scored with his second touch at the KC Stadium, after heading an excellent cross by former Manchester United winger Robbie Brady into the bottom corner.
Ahmed Elmohamady was partially at fault for Derby’s equalizer scored by Jamie Ward, following a weak challenge, but Elmo made amends minutes after scoring his own off another Brady cross.
The Egyptian right wing-back was yellow-carded for taking off his shirt in celebration.
Ahmed Fathi, also on loan from Al-Ahly, remained as an unused substitute.
Elmo rejoined Hull City on loan on transfer deadline day, along with Egyptian duo Gedo and Ahmed Fathi from Al-Ahly, as Hull aim for promotion to the English Premier League.
The Tigers now move to second place in the Championship.