Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
VIDEO: Egyptian Premier League – Matchday 4
KingFut.com reviews the fourth matchday of the Egyptian Premier League in a week which the foreigners have scored the majority of the goals so far…
- Note: This post will be updated until the end of the round with videos and match summaries.
Ismaily 2-1 El-Dakhleya
Matchday 4 of the Egyptian Premier League kicked-off on Sunday with Ismaily’s Ghanaian John Antwi scoring the first brace of the season to help Ismaily maintain their perfect start against Dakhleya. Nigerian international Jude Aneke scored a consolation goal for the minnows.
STAT: Jude Aneke became the first player to hit the 20-goal mark in the Nigerian Premier League, in late 2011.
Mohamed Al-Swifi and Ghanaian Samuel Owusu gifted El-Mahalla their first win of the season over relegation rivals Misr El-Maqassa.
Al-Ahly 2-0 Telephonat Beni Suef
Ahly climbed to the top of Group A with a home win over Beni Suef Telephones despite Wael Gomaa and Abdullah El-Said both missing penalties, thanks to goals from full-back Ahmed Shedid and Egypt striker El-Sayed Hamdy.
STAT: Al-Ahly have missed their last five penalties since Abdullah El-Said saw Abdel-Monsef save his effort in the Egypt Super Cup, while Abou-Treika was also blocked in the CAF Champions League final vs. Esperance.
Gouna 2-3 Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla earned their first points of the season in a thrilling 5-goal encounter inspired by a brace from Syrian Abdul-Fattah Al-Agha and the Egyptian Premier League top scorer Amr Marei. Ashour Al-Adham and Moataz Mahrous scored the goals for El-Gouna.
Police Union 1-1 Tala’a El-Gaish
Arab Contractors 1-1 Military Production
Zamalek 3-0 Petrojet
ENPPI 1-1 Smouha