Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
VIDEO: Egyptian Premier League – Matchday 4
KingFut.com reviews the fourth matchday of the Egyptian Premier League in a week which the foreigners have scored the majority of the goals so far…
- Note: This post will be updated until the end of the round with videos and match summaries.
Ismaily 2-1 El-Dakhleya
Matchday 4 of the Egyptian Premier League kicked-off on Sunday with Ismaily’s Ghanaian John Antwi scoring the first brace of the season to help Ismaily maintain their perfect start against Dakhleya. Nigerian international Jude Aneke scored a consolation goal for the minnows.
STAT: Jude Aneke became the first player to hit the 20-goal mark in the Nigerian Premier League, in late 2011.
Mohamed Al-Swifi and Ghanaian Samuel Owusu gifted El-Mahalla their first win of the season over relegation rivals Misr El-Maqassa.
Al-Ahly 2-0 Telephonat Beni Suef
Ahly climbed to the top of Group A with a home win over Beni Suef Telephones despite Wael Gomaa and Abdullah El-Said both missing penalties, thanks to goals from full-back Ahmed Shedid and Egypt striker El-Sayed Hamdy.
STAT: Al-Ahly have missed their last five penalties since Abdullah El-Said saw Abdel-Monsef save his effort in the Egypt Super Cup, while Abou-Treika was also blocked in the CAF Champions League final vs. Esperance.
Gouna 2-3 Wadi Degla
Wadi Degla earned their first points of the season in a thrilling 5-goal encounter inspired by a brace from Syrian Abdul-Fattah Al-Agha and the Egyptian Premier League top scorer Amr Marei. Ashour Al-Adham and Moataz Mahrous scored the goals for El-Gouna.
Police Union 1-1 Tala’a El-Gaish
Arab Contractors 1-1 Military Production
Zamalek 3-0 Petrojet
ENPPI 1-1 Smouha