The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
VIDEO: Koka sees red after scoring against Braga
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ continued his impressive goalscoring form in Portugal by scoring Rio Ave’s only goal in a 1-1 draw against Braga, but was sent-off just before the final whistle.
19-year-old striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, who recently earned his first senior call-up to the Egyptian national team, continued his fine run with Rio Ave scoring in under three minutes against Braga from close-range.
Hassan’s fourth league goal in five games was cancelled out after Brazilian forward Alan equalized from the spot for Braga.
Koka’s night ended prematurely after receiving a straight red card for stamping on Braga’s Vincent Sasso, although the challenge looked unintentional with the towering striker losing his footing.
This was Koka’s fourth Portuguese league start in a row for Rio Ave, and the Egyptian teenager has now scored six goals in his last eight appearances, although he is now set to miss the next few matches including his side’s weekend showdown against defending champions FC Porto.
(Image courtesy of Rio Ave’s official website)