KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
VIDEO: Koka sees red after scoring against Braga
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ continued his impressive goalscoring form in Portugal by scoring Rio Ave’s only goal in a 1-1 draw against Braga, but was sent-off just before the final whistle.
19-year-old striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, who recently earned his first senior call-up to the Egyptian national team, continued his fine run with Rio Ave scoring in under three minutes against Braga from close-range.
Hassan’s fourth league goal in five games was cancelled out after Brazilian forward Alan equalized from the spot for Braga.
Koka’s night ended prematurely after receiving a straight red card for stamping on Braga’s Vincent Sasso, although the challenge looked unintentional with the towering striker losing his footing.
This was Koka’s fourth Portuguese league start in a row for Rio Ave, and the Egyptian teenager has now scored six goals in his last eight appearances, although he is now set to miss the next few matches including his side’s weekend showdown against defending champions FC Porto.
(Image courtesy of Rio Ave’s official website)