KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Young Pharaoh Profile: Aly Adeeb
Name: Aly Adeeb
Date of Birth: September 21, 1995
Current Club: Mid Isle Highlanders FC (Canada)
Previous Club(s): Lierse SK, Wadi Degla
Position: Center Midfielder
Alternative Position(s): Centre Defensive Midfielder, Centre-Back
International Career: Egypt U-20 National Team (Last call-up: May 2012)
Aly Adeeb is an Egyptian footballer who primarily plays as a central midfielder for Canadian side Mid Isle Highlanders. Adeeb is renowned for combining speed, passing ability, and physical power with his technique. A versatile player, the ex-Egypt U-20 international can cleverly play both defensive and offensive positions including centre-back, centre defensive or attacking midfield.
Adeeb, who began his playing career at the age of seven, previously joined Lierse SK in Belgium for three months before returning to parent club Wadi Degla, where he played for their youth side until moving to Mid Isle Highlanders in Canada. Aly Adeeb plays for the Vancouver-based side’s U-21 team in the Pacific Coast Premier League.
– Profile last updated on January 15, 2014
Aly Adeeb – Summary of Skills:
– Good technique.
– Accurate passes.
– Physically strong.
– Times interceptions well.
– Powerful shooting.
– Excellent dribbling skills.