Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Young Pharaoh Profile: Nabil Abdelaziz
Name: Nabil Mamdouh Abdelaziz
Date of Birth: January 4, 1995
Height: 184 cm (6 ft)
Current Club: Al Ahly
Alternative Positions: Right-Back
International Career: Egypt U-20 National Team
Nabil Abdelaziz is an Egyptian-German footballer who captains Al Ahly’s U-19 side in Cairo. Nabil is known for his solid performances at the centre of Ahly’s defence. He takes good advantage of his strong physical abilities on the field and looks a very mature defender for his age.
Born to a German mother and Egyptian father, Abdelaziz was called up to the Egypt U-20 national team camp prior to the 2013 U-20 African Championship but coach Rabie Yassin preferred to depend on the more experienced defenders at his disposal for the tournament. Nabil has been recently called up to the 1995 National Team (U-19) by coach Alaa Mayhoub.
Summary of Skills:
– Fine headers.
– Very physical.
– Decent pace.
– Times interceptions well.
– No-nonsense defender.