Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Young Pharaoh Profile: Nabil Abdelaziz
Name: Nabil Mamdouh Abdelaziz
Date of Birth: January 4, 1995
Height: 184 cm (6 ft)
Current Club: Al Ahly
Alternative Positions: Right-Back
International Career: Egypt U-20 National Team
Nabil Abdelaziz is an Egyptian-German footballer who captains Al Ahly’s U-19 side in Cairo. Nabil is known for his solid performances at the centre of Ahly’s defence. He takes good advantage of his strong physical abilities on the field and looks a very mature defender for his age.
Born to a German mother and Egyptian father, Abdelaziz was called up to the Egypt U-20 national team camp prior to the 2013 U-20 African Championship but coach Rabie Yassin preferred to depend on the more experienced defenders at his disposal for the tournament. Nabil has been recently called up to the 1995 National Team (U-19) by coach Alaa Mayhoub.
Summary of Skills:
– Fine headers.
– Very physical.
– Decent pace.
– Times interceptions well.
– No-nonsense defender.