Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Young Pharaoh Profile: Nabil Abdelaziz
Name: Nabil Mamdouh Abdelaziz
Date of Birth: January 4, 1995
Height: 184 cm (6 ft)
Current Club: Al Ahly
Alternative Positions: Right-Back
International Career: Egypt U-20 National Team
Nabil Abdelaziz is an Egyptian-German footballer who captains Al Ahly’s U-19 side in Cairo. Nabil is known for his solid performances at the centre of Ahly’s defence. He takes good advantage of his strong physical abilities on the field and looks a very mature defender for his age.
Born to a German mother and Egyptian father, Abdelaziz was called up to the Egypt U-20 national team camp prior to the 2013 U-20 African Championship but coach Rabie Yassin preferred to depend on the more experienced defenders at his disposal for the tournament. Nabil has been recently called up to the 1995 National Team (U-19) by coach Alaa Mayhoub.
Summary of Skills:
– Fine headers.
– Very physical.
– Decent pace.
– Times interceptions well.
– No-nonsense defender.