Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Young Pharaoh Profile: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Name: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Date of Birth: June 7, 1996
Height: 183 cm
Current Club: VfL Wolfsburg U19 (Germany)
Previous Clubs: Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim
Alternative Positions: Left-Back, Left Midfielder
Click here for the latest on Rhami-Jasin Ghandour.
Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour is a German-Egyptian footballer born in Berlin to a German mother and an Egyptian father. Jasin, who is currently one of the main players in the German U-18 squad, has previously expressed his desire to represent his father’s nation. Jasin was called up to the U-20 Egyptian national team which took part in the 2013 U-20 African Championship held in Algeria, but paperwork issues led to his exclusion from Rabie Yassin’s squad.
Jasin is a brave and versatile player who can cleverly play in defending and attacking positions; and isn’t afraid to shoot from distance. The left-footed player’s remarkable performances during the 2012/2013 season made VfL Wolfsburg sign him last summer from Hoffenheim. The defender has been a regular starter in Wolfsburg’s U-19 side since joining the Wolves.
Summary of Skills:
– Mature defender.
– Effective in counter attacks.
– Good header.
– Accurate passer.