Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
Young Pharaoh Profile: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Name: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Date of Birth: June 7, 1996
Height: 183 cm
Current Club: VfL Wolfsburg U19 (Germany)
Previous Clubs: Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim
Alternative Positions: Left-Back, Left Midfielder
Click here for the latest on Rhami-Jasin Ghandour.
Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour is a German-Egyptian footballer born in Berlin to a German mother and an Egyptian father. Jasin, who is currently one of the main players in the German U-18 squad, has previously expressed his desire to represent his father’s nation. Jasin was called up to the U-20 Egyptian national team which took part in the 2013 U-20 African Championship held in Algeria, but paperwork issues led to his exclusion from Rabie Yassin’s squad.
Jasin is a brave and versatile player who can cleverly play in defending and attacking positions; and isn’t afraid to shoot from distance. The left-footed player’s remarkable performances during the 2012/2013 season made VfL Wolfsburg sign him last summer from Hoffenheim. The defender has been a regular starter in Wolfsburg’s U-19 side since joining the Wolves.
Summary of Skills:
– Mature defender.
– Effective in counter attacks.
– Good header.
– Accurate passer.