Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Young Pharaoh Profile: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Name: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Date of Birth: June 7, 1996
Height: 183 cm
Current Club: VfL Wolfsburg U19 (Germany)
Previous Clubs: Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim
Alternative Positions: Left-Back, Left Midfielder
Click here for the latest on Rhami-Jasin Ghandour.
Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour is a German-Egyptian footballer born in Berlin to a German mother and an Egyptian father. Jasin, who is currently one of the main players in the German U-18 squad, has previously expressed his desire to represent his father’s nation. Jasin was called up to the U-20 Egyptian national team which took part in the 2013 U-20 African Championship held in Algeria, but paperwork issues led to his exclusion from Rabie Yassin’s squad.
Jasin is a brave and versatile player who can cleverly play in defending and attacking positions; and isn’t afraid to shoot from distance. The left-footed player’s remarkable performances during the 2012/2013 season made VfL Wolfsburg sign him last summer from Hoffenheim. The defender has been a regular starter in Wolfsburg’s U-19 side since joining the Wolves.
Summary of Skills:
– Mature defender.
– Effective in counter attacks.
– Good header.
– Accurate passer.