Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Young Pharaoh Profile: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Name: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Date of Birth: June 7, 1996
Height: 183 cm
Current Club: VfL Wolfsburg U19 (Germany)
Previous Clubs: Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim
Alternative Positions: Left-Back, Left Midfielder
Click here for the latest on Rhami-Jasin Ghandour.
Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour is a German-Egyptian footballer born in Berlin to a German mother and an Egyptian father. Jasin, who is currently one of the main players in the German U-18 squad, has previously expressed his desire to represent his father’s nation. Jasin was called up to the U-20 Egyptian national team which took part in the 2013 U-20 African Championship held in Algeria, but paperwork issues led to his exclusion from Rabie Yassin’s squad.
Jasin is a brave and versatile player who can cleverly play in defending and attacking positions; and isn’t afraid to shoot from distance. The left-footed player’s remarkable performances during the 2012/2013 season made VfL Wolfsburg sign him last summer from Hoffenheim. The defender has been a regular starter in Wolfsburg’s U-19 side since joining the Wolves.
Summary of Skills:
– Mature defender.
– Effective in counter attacks.
– Good header.
– Accurate passer.