Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Young Pharaoh Profile: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Name: Rhami-Jasin Ghandour
Date of Birth: June 7, 1996
Height: 183 cm
Current Club: VfL Wolfsburg U19 (Germany)
Previous Clubs: Hertha BSC, Hoffenheim
Alternative Positions: Left-Back, Left Midfielder
Click here for the latest on Rhami-Jasin Ghandour.
Wolfsburg’s Rhami-Jasin Ghandour is a German-Egyptian footballer born in Berlin to a German mother and an Egyptian father. Jasin, who is currently one of the main players in the German U-18 squad, has previously expressed his desire to represent his father’s nation. Jasin was called up to the U-20 Egyptian national team which took part in the 2013 U-20 African Championship held in Algeria, but paperwork issues led to his exclusion from Rabie Yassin’s squad.
Jasin is a brave and versatile player who can cleverly play in defending and attacking positions; and isn’t afraid to shoot from distance. The left-footed player’s remarkable performances during the 2012/2013 season made VfL Wolfsburg sign him last summer from Hoffenheim. The defender has been a regular starter in Wolfsburg’s U-19 side since joining the Wolves.
Summary of Skills:
– Mature defender.
– Effective in counter attacks.
– Good header.
– Accurate passer.