Zambia U-20 national team manager Beston Cgambeshi has announced his squad for...
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
- Cuper: Preparations for World Cup starts now
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
Inter Milan track Egypt’s Mohamed Salah
The 20-year-old Egyptian international winger made a name for himself on the European stage this season, scoring seven goals and assisting eight for Basel since joining the Swiss champions from Egypt’s Arab Contractors last summer.
“Inter also have the name of Mohamed Salah, who is showing quality at Basel, in its notebook for next transfer window,” Italian sports journalist Gianluca Di Marzio told Sky Sports.
“The player can play as first or second striker, very fast and technical winger. However, it seems that Salah is not on the market to be sold.
“Basel want to hold on to him for at least two more seasons in order to improve his value and then sell him to the highest bidder,” he added.
Pharaoh starlet Salah was widely praised after helping his side to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at the White Hart Lane in the first-leg of the Europa League quarter-final on Thursday.
Mohamed Salah has also been the Egyptian national team’s top scorer with eleven goals since Bob Bradley made his debut as head coach in November 2011.