The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Inter Milan track Egypt’s Mohamed Salah
The 20-year-old Egyptian international winger made a name for himself on the European stage this season, scoring seven goals and assisting eight for Basel since joining the Swiss champions from Egypt’s Arab Contractors last summer.
“Inter also have the name of Mohamed Salah, who is showing quality at Basel, in its notebook for next transfer window,” Italian sports journalist Gianluca Di Marzio told Sky Sports.
“The player can play as first or second striker, very fast and technical winger. However, it seems that Salah is not on the market to be sold.
“Basel want to hold on to him for at least two more seasons in order to improve his value and then sell him to the highest bidder,” he added.
Pharaoh starlet Salah was widely praised after helping his side to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at the White Hart Lane in the first-leg of the Europa League quarter-final on Thursday.
Mohamed Salah has also been the Egyptian national team’s top scorer with eleven goals since Bob Bradley made his debut as head coach in November 2011.