Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Inter Milan track Egypt’s Mohamed Salah
The 20-year-old Egyptian international winger made a name for himself on the European stage this season, scoring seven goals and assisting eight for Basel since joining the Swiss champions from Egypt’s Arab Contractors last summer.
“Inter also have the name of Mohamed Salah, who is showing quality at Basel, in its notebook for next transfer window,” Italian sports journalist Gianluca Di Marzio told Sky Sports.
“The player can play as first or second striker, very fast and technical winger. However, it seems that Salah is not on the market to be sold.
“Basel want to hold on to him for at least two more seasons in order to improve his value and then sell him to the highest bidder,” he added.
Pharaoh starlet Salah was widely praised after helping his side to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at the White Hart Lane in the first-leg of the Europa League quarter-final on Thursday.
Mohamed Salah has also been the Egyptian national team’s top scorer with eleven goals since Bob Bradley made his debut as head coach in November 2011.