Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Inter Milan track Egypt’s Mohamed Salah
The 20-year-old Egyptian international winger made a name for himself on the European stage this season, scoring seven goals and assisting eight for Basel since joining the Swiss champions from Egypt’s Arab Contractors last summer.
“Inter also have the name of Mohamed Salah, who is showing quality at Basel, in its notebook for next transfer window,” Italian sports journalist Gianluca Di Marzio told Sky Sports.
“The player can play as first or second striker, very fast and technical winger. However, it seems that Salah is not on the market to be sold.
“Basel want to hold on to him for at least two more seasons in order to improve his value and then sell him to the highest bidder,” he added.
Pharaoh starlet Salah was widely praised after helping his side to secure a 2-2 draw against Tottenham at the White Hart Lane in the first-leg of the Europa League quarter-final on Thursday.
Mohamed Salah has also been the Egyptian national team’s top scorer with eleven goals since Bob Bradley made his debut as head coach in November 2011.