- KF TOTS: The 2014/15 Egyptian Premier League Team of the Season
- Egyptian Special Olympics delegation returns from Los Angeles with 50 medals
- Hossam Ghaly requests to leave Al Ahly
- VIDEO: Tunisian security clash with Moroccan U23 players
- Vitória Setúbal sign Libya duo Shibli, Al Masri from Ahli Tripoli
- Mido to KingFut: El-Sulaya is going nowhere
- Zamalek play out goalless draw against Wadi Degla
- Abou El-Souod: Amr El-Sulaya has signed for Al Ahly
- Hegazy’s agent: There are several interests, but he could stay at Fiorentina
- VIDEO: Outstanding goals as Al Ahly and ENPPI draw 1-1
VIDEO: Chelsea through to Europa League final despite Salah opener
The Swiss champions lost for a second time against the European champions after being beaten in dramatic fashion at home last week as Chelsea found the winning goal with the last kick of the game in their 2-1 first leg victory.
Both of Basel’s 20-year-old Pharaohs Mohamed Salah and El-Nenny started in second leg of the semi-final in London, with Salah opening the scoring on the stroke of half-time with a brilliant finish, moments after being denied by Čech from close range.
Three goals in eight minutes starting with Fernando Torres in the 50th minute, followed by Nigeria international Victor Moses scoring his second of the tie before David Luiz put the match beyond reach for Basel with a sublime finish.
The young Egyptians played well throughout the match, with Salah providing the attacking spark for Basel while El-Nenny put in a tidy performance in midfield, while also having a couple of chances of his own from distance.
Basel will now turn their attentions on the Swiss League and Cup as their historical Europa League run comes to an end with Chelsea set to meet Benfica in Amsterdam.