The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
EXCLUSIVE: Wadi Degla’s Mohamed Essam joins Legia Warsaw on loan
KingFut.com can exclusively reveal Wadi Degla’s Mohamed Essam has joined Polish league leaders Legia Warsaw on loan until the end of the season.
After undergoing a three-week trial with Legia Warsaw in March, 19-year-old Egyptian Mohamed Essam has now officially joined the Polish side on loan until the end of the season.
The Wadi Degla attacking midfielder, who made his Egyptian Premier League debut this season, flew back to Egypt following his trial to renew his visa and complete additional paperwork before returning to Poland on May 3rd.
Essam is expected to take part in an international tournament next week with Legia Warsaw, who are currently two points clear of Lech Poznań at the top of Poland’s top professional league, the T-Mobile Ekstraklasa.
Despite there only being four rounds left of the Ekstraklasa this season, Legia have the option to complete a permanent deal for Essam this summer from relegation-threatened Wadi Degla, for an undisclosed fee.
On the international stage, Essam has scored one goal in the four matches he’s played with the Egypt U-20 national team, but was not apart of the squad that recently won the African Youth Championship in Algeria.
– thanks to Islam Issa and Ahmed Matar