Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Young Pharaoh Profile: Ahmed Mohsen
Name: Ahmed Khaled Mohsen
Date of Birth: March 7, 1997
Height: 1.78 m (5 ft 8 in)
Current Club: US Boulogne (France)
Previous Club(s): Wadi Degla, Brétigny
Alternative Position(s): Right-Back, Centre Midfielder
Ahmed Mohsen is a young Egyptian centre-back who plays in France for the U-17s of Championnat National side US Boulogne. Mohsen, who was born in 1997, was one of the most promising players at Degla with defensive abilities far beyond players at his age. The young Egyptian defender, who has won numerous certificates with Wadi Degla in association with Arsenal, travelled to Belgium and Holland in April 2012 to undergo trials abroad.
In Aaslt, Belgium, Mohsen trained with the reserves of Egyptian-owned Lierse SK before travelling with them to Hoofddorp, Holland, where he played a match against a third division side. Mohsen’s determination led him to signing with third division side Boulogne after impressing on trial at the French club last summer. Mohsen is a very versatile player at his age, as he can also play as a right-back or even a central midfielder.
– Profile last updated on January 15, 2014
Ahmed Mohsen – Summary of Skills:
– Fine, powerful headers.
– Times interceptions well.
– Decent pace.
– Good vision.