Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Young Pharaoh returns in Hungary second division
Hungarian outfit Az Aqvital FC Csákvár managed a 0-0 draw against local rivals Veszprém in the Hungarian Second Division – The West Division – with the participation of 22-year-old Egyptian Youssef Abdel-Atey.
Abdel-Atey, nicknamed the Young Pharaoh by the Hungarian crowd, played 30 minutes of the game after coming on as a substitute in the 70th minute of the game in place of Brazilian Vinicius.
It is to be noted that this is Youssef’s first game after a long spell out of the game due to a broken finger suffered in a game last April.
The Young Pharaoh was a key figure in the 30 minutes he played as he hit the woodwork, while testing Veszprém’s keeper. He also created a couple of chances for his team mates who missed.
Youssef Abdel-Atey is said to be on the radar of a number of Portuguese and German clubs.
– thanks to Haitham Mohamed