Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Young Pharaoh returns in Hungary second division
Hungarian outfit Az Aqvital FC Csákvár managed a 0-0 draw against local rivals Veszprém in the Hungarian Second Division – The West Division – with the participation of 22-year-old Egyptian Youssef Abdel-Atey.
Abdel-Atey, nicknamed the Young Pharaoh by the Hungarian crowd, played 30 minutes of the game after coming on as a substitute in the 70th minute of the game in place of Brazilian Vinicius.
It is to be noted that this is Youssef’s first game after a long spell out of the game due to a broken finger suffered in a game last April.
The Young Pharaoh was a key figure in the 30 minutes he played as he hit the woodwork, while testing Veszprém’s keeper. He also created a couple of chances for his team mates who missed.
Youssef Abdel-Atey is said to be on the radar of a number of Portuguese and German clubs.
– thanks to Haitham Mohamed