Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Official: Bologna sign Abdallah Yaisien on a 4-year deal from PSG
France-born Egyptian talent Abdallah Yaisien has signed a four-year deal with Bologna from PSG, the Italian club’s official website confirmed.
Yaisien, who turned 19 this week, will move to the Dall’Ara when his contract at Parc des Princes expires this summer after signing a contract with Bologna that will keep him at the Serie A side until June 30, 2017.
Bologna had already completed negotiations with Yaisien last week, but he arrived at the Dall’Ara today to undergo medical tests.
Abdallah, told the club’s official website: “I am very happy to be in Bologna and I can not wait to begin this new adventure.”
Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien made his mark on the international scene when he shined with his native France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, but the attacking midfielder told KingFut.com in an extensive interview that he dreams of representing Egypt.
Abdallah will not be included in the Egypt squad that head to Turkey for the U-20 World Cup next month after falling out with coach Rabie Yassin over missing the U-20 African Championship in March.