Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Official: Bologna sign Abdallah Yaisien on a 4-year deal from PSG
France-born Egyptian talent Abdallah Yaisien has signed a four-year deal with Bologna from PSG, the Italian club’s official website confirmed.
Yaisien, who turned 19 this week, will move to the Dall’Ara when his contract at Parc des Princes expires this summer after signing a contract with Bologna that will keep him at the Serie A side until June 30, 2017.
Bologna had already completed negotiations with Yaisien last week, but he arrived at the Dall’Ara today to undergo medical tests.
Abdallah, told the club’s official website: “I am very happy to be in Bologna and I can not wait to begin this new adventure.”
Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien made his mark on the international scene when he shined with his native France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, but the attacking midfielder told KingFut.com in an extensive interview that he dreams of representing Egypt.
Abdallah will not be included in the Egypt squad that head to Turkey for the U-20 World Cup next month after falling out with coach Rabie Yassin over missing the U-20 African Championship in March.