Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Official: Bologna sign Abdallah Yaisien on a 4-year deal from PSG
France-born Egyptian talent Abdallah Yaisien has signed a four-year deal with Bologna from PSG, the Italian club’s official website confirmed.
Yaisien, who turned 19 this week, will move to the Dall’Ara when his contract at Parc des Princes expires this summer after signing a contract with Bologna that will keep him at the Serie A side until June 30, 2017.
Bologna had already completed negotiations with Yaisien last week, but he arrived at the Dall’Ara today to undergo medical tests.
Abdallah, told the club’s official website: “I am very happy to be in Bologna and I can not wait to begin this new adventure.”
Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien made his mark on the international scene when he shined with his native France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, but the attacking midfielder told KingFut.com in an extensive interview that he dreams of representing Egypt.
Abdallah will not be included in the Egypt squad that head to Turkey for the U-20 World Cup next month after falling out with coach Rabie Yassin over missing the U-20 African Championship in March.