Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
VIDEO: Koka nets wonder goal as Montenegro down Young Pharaohs
Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan scored a spectacular late goal as Egypt’s U20 national team lost 3-1 to Montenegro in a warm-up game in Spain ahead of the U-20 World Cup later this month.
Egypt’s U-20 national team, who are current champions of Africa for the first time since 2003, lost 3-1 to Montenegro on Wednesday as the Young Pharaohs prepare in Barcelona, Spain for the World Cup in Turkey later this month.
Rio Ave striker Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan notched a late consolation for Egypt in stoppage time following some spectacular footwork.
In another friendly in Spain earlier this week, the Young Pharaohs let a two-goal advantage slip in the second-half to draw 2-2 with Romania.
Egypt will join Chile, England and Iraq in Group E of the U-20 World Cup that will run from June 21 to July 13 in Turkey.
Click here for Rabie Yassin’s provisional squad for the U-20 World Cup.