Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
VIDEO: Koka nets wonder goal as Montenegro down Young Pharaohs
Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan scored a spectacular late goal as Egypt’s U20 national team lost 3-1 to Montenegro in a warm-up game in Spain ahead of the U-20 World Cup later this month.
Egypt’s U-20 national team, who are current champions of Africa for the first time since 2003, lost 3-1 to Montenegro on Wednesday as the Young Pharaohs prepare in Barcelona, Spain for the World Cup in Turkey later this month.
Rio Ave striker Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan notched a late consolation for Egypt in stoppage time following some spectacular footwork.
In another friendly in Spain earlier this week, the Young Pharaohs let a two-goal advantage slip in the second-half to draw 2-2 with Romania.
Egypt will join Chile, England and Iraq in Group E of the U-20 World Cup that will run from June 21 to July 13 in Turkey.
Click here for Rabie Yassin’s provisional squad for the U-20 World Cup.