Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
VIDEO: Koka nets wonder goal as Montenegro down Young Pharaohs
Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan scored a spectacular late goal as Egypt’s U20 national team lost 3-1 to Montenegro in a warm-up game in Spain ahead of the U-20 World Cup later this month.
Egypt’s U-20 national team, who are current champions of Africa for the first time since 2003, lost 3-1 to Montenegro on Wednesday as the Young Pharaohs prepare in Barcelona, Spain for the World Cup in Turkey later this month.
Rio Ave striker Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan notched a late consolation for Egypt in stoppage time following some spectacular footwork.
In another friendly in Spain earlier this week, the Young Pharaohs let a two-goal advantage slip in the second-half to draw 2-2 with Romania.
Egypt will join Chile, England and Iraq in Group E of the U-20 World Cup that will run from June 21 to July 13 in Turkey.
Click here for Rabie Yassin’s provisional squad for the U-20 World Cup.