Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
VIDEO: Koka nets wonder goal as Montenegro down Young Pharaohs
Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan scored a spectacular late goal as Egypt’s U20 national team lost 3-1 to Montenegro in a warm-up game in Spain ahead of the U-20 World Cup later this month.
Egypt’s U-20 national team, who are current champions of Africa for the first time since 2003, lost 3-1 to Montenegro on Wednesday as the Young Pharaohs prepare in Barcelona, Spain for the World Cup in Turkey later this month.
Rio Ave striker Ahmed ‘Koka’ Hassan notched a late consolation for Egypt in stoppage time following some spectacular footwork.
In another friendly in Spain earlier this week, the Young Pharaohs let a two-goal advantage slip in the second-half to draw 2-2 with Romania.
Egypt will join Chile, England and Iraq in Group E of the U-20 World Cup that will run from June 21 to July 13 in Turkey.
Click here for Rabie Yassin’s provisional squad for the U-20 World Cup.