The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Young Pharaoh Ahmed Mohsen signs for France’s Brétigny
Wadi Degla U-16 captain Ahmed Mohsen signs a one-year deal with CS Brétigny after impressing on trial with the club in France.
Egyptian centre-back Ahmed Mohsen signed for amateur French side Brétigny on a free transfer last Sunday, as the 16-year-old did not have a professional contract with Wadi Degla.
Mohsen impressed on trials with Brétigny after catching the attention of a French scout, who saw the Wadi Degla defender’s highlight videos before watching him live in Egypt during practice.
CS Brétigny Foot, whom Auxerre share a partnership with, are a club known for nurturing young talent having trained French internationals Patrice Evra and Jimmy Briand.
Mohsen expressed his delight after joining Evra’s former club, telling KingFut.com: “I consider it a great honour to play on the same pitch that Evra once stepped on.”