Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Young Pharaoh Ahmed Mohsen signs for France’s Brétigny
Wadi Degla U-16 captain Ahmed Mohsen signs a one-year deal with CS Brétigny after impressing on trial with the club in France.
Egyptian centre-back Ahmed Mohsen signed for amateur French side Brétigny on a free transfer last Sunday, as the 16-year-old did not have a professional contract with Wadi Degla.
Mohsen impressed on trials with Brétigny after catching the attention of a French scout, who saw the Wadi Degla defender’s highlight videos before watching him live in Egypt during practice.
CS Brétigny Foot, whom Auxerre share a partnership with, are a club known for nurturing young talent having trained French internationals Patrice Evra and Jimmy Briand.
Mohsen expressed his delight after joining Evra’s former club, telling KingFut.com: “I consider it a great honour to play on the same pitch that Evra once stepped on.”