The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Young Pharaoh Ahmed Mohsen signs for France’s Brétigny
Wadi Degla U-16 captain Ahmed Mohsen signs a one-year deal with CS Brétigny after impressing on trial with the club in France.
Egyptian centre-back Ahmed Mohsen signed for amateur French side Brétigny on a free transfer last Sunday, as the 16-year-old did not have a professional contract with Wadi Degla.
Mohsen impressed on trials with Brétigny after catching the attention of a French scout, who saw the Wadi Degla defender’s highlight videos before watching him live in Egypt during practice.
CS Brétigny Foot, whom Auxerre share a partnership with, are a club known for nurturing young talent having trained French internationals Patrice Evra and Jimmy Briand.
Mohsen expressed his delight after joining Evra’s former club, telling KingFut.com: “I consider it a great honour to play on the same pitch that Evra once stepped on.”