Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Young Pharaoh Ahmed Mohsen signs for France’s Brétigny
Wadi Degla U-16 captain Ahmed Mohsen signs a one-year deal with CS Brétigny after impressing on trial with the club in France.
Egyptian centre-back Ahmed Mohsen signed for amateur French side Brétigny on a free transfer last Sunday, as the 16-year-old did not have a professional contract with Wadi Degla.
Mohsen impressed on trials with Brétigny after catching the attention of a French scout, who saw the Wadi Degla defender’s highlight videos before watching him live in Egypt during practice.
CS Brétigny Foot, whom Auxerre share a partnership with, are a club known for nurturing young talent having trained French internationals Patrice Evra and Jimmy Briand.
Mohsen expressed his delight after joining Evra’s former club, telling KingFut.com: “I consider it a great honour to play on the same pitch that Evra once stepped on.”