Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Switzerland’s Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf signed a one-year contract with an option for an additional year with the second tier Swiss side after his contract recently expired with Haras El-Hodood, as revealed to KingFut.com by his agents Islam Issa and Ahmad Matar.
The 26-year-old striker scored two goals in seven Egyptian Premier League appearances this season since joining El-Hodood from Finnish champions Helsinki in February.
Ashraf had a short and decent stint in Finland last year after leaving Helsinki to join FF Jaro on loan – where he scored three crucial goals in as many games in the season’s finale to help the league strugglers secure survival.
The former Zamalek and Gouna forward, who has earned three Egypt caps under Bob Bradley, will be aiming for promotion with the former Swiss Super League champions, who finished fifth in the Swiss Challenge League last season.