An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Switzerland’s Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf signed a one-year contract with an option for an additional year with the second tier Swiss side after his contract recently expired with Haras El-Hodood, as revealed to KingFut.com by his agents Islam Issa and Ahmad Matar.
The 26-year-old striker scored two goals in seven Egyptian Premier League appearances this season since joining El-Hodood from Finnish champions Helsinki in February.
Ashraf had a short and decent stint in Finland last year after leaving Helsinki to join FF Jaro on loan – where he scored three crucial goals in as many games in the season’s finale to help the league strugglers secure survival.
The former Zamalek and Gouna forward, who has earned three Egypt caps under Bob Bradley, will be aiming for promotion with the former Swiss Super League champions, who finished fifth in the Swiss Challenge League last season.