Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Switzerland’s Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf signed a one-year contract with an option for an additional year with the second tier Swiss side after his contract recently expired with Haras El-Hodood, as revealed to KingFut.com by his agents Islam Issa and Ahmad Matar.
The 26-year-old striker scored two goals in seven Egyptian Premier League appearances this season since joining El-Hodood from Finnish champions Helsinki in February.
Ashraf had a short and decent stint in Finland last year after leaving Helsinki to join FF Jaro on loan – where he scored three crucial goals in as many games in the season’s finale to help the league strugglers secure survival.
The former Zamalek and Gouna forward, who has earned three Egypt caps under Bob Bradley, will be aiming for promotion with the former Swiss Super League champions, who finished fifth in the Swiss Challenge League last season.