Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Switzerland’s Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf signed a one-year contract with an option for an additional year with the second tier Swiss side after his contract recently expired with Haras El-Hodood, as revealed to KingFut.com by his agents Islam Issa and Ahmad Matar.
The 26-year-old striker scored two goals in seven Egyptian Premier League appearances this season since joining El-Hodood from Finnish champions Helsinki in February.
Ashraf had a short and decent stint in Finland last year after leaving Helsinki to join FF Jaro on loan – where he scored three crucial goals in as many games in the season’s finale to help the league strugglers secure survival.
The former Zamalek and Gouna forward, who has earned three Egypt caps under Bob Bradley, will be aiming for promotion with the former Swiss Super League champions, who finished fifth in the Swiss Challenge League last season.