Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
EXCLUSIVE: Sherif Ashraf joins Switzerland’s Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf signed a one-year contract with an option for an additional year with the second tier Swiss side after his contract recently expired with Haras El-Hodood, as revealed to KingFut.com by his agents Islam Issa and Ahmad Matar.
The 26-year-old striker scored two goals in seven Egyptian Premier League appearances this season since joining El-Hodood from Finnish champions Helsinki in February.
Ashraf had a short and decent stint in Finland last year after leaving Helsinki to join FF Jaro on loan – where he scored three crucial goals in as many games in the season’s finale to help the league strugglers secure survival.
The former Zamalek and Gouna forward, who has earned three Egypt caps under Bob Bradley, will be aiming for promotion with the former Swiss Super League champions, who finished fifth in the Swiss Challenge League last season.