Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Mahmoud Kahraba on verge of joining Swiss club FC Luzern – reports
ENPPI received an official fax from FC Luzern requesting to loan Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim, more commonly known as ‘Kahraba’ (Electricity), for a season with an option to buy clause to give the Swiss Super League side an opportunity to examine the Egypt U-20 star in more detail, with a view to a permanent move.
It’s claimed that the ENPPI board have agreed a deal in principle to allow Kahraba to leave for Switzerland on loan, and it’s now only mere formalities remaining.
The attacking midfielder would join FC Basel’s Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny as the only other Egyptian in the Swiss Super League, while Egypt international Sherif Ashraf recently made the move to Switzerland’s second-division.
Kahraba was an influential part of Rabie Yassin’s squad at the 2013 African Youth Championship in Algeria and the U-20 World Cup in Turkey, scoring a combined four goals in the competitions.
– Thanks to Ahmed Motaweh
UPDATE (July 21, 2013): Kahraba says he will now join the Swiss Super League side from ENPPI within the next few days.