Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mahmoud Kahraba on verge of joining Swiss club FC Luzern – reports
ENPPI received an official fax from FC Luzern requesting to loan Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim, more commonly known as ‘Kahraba’ (Electricity), for a season with an option to buy clause to give the Swiss Super League side an opportunity to examine the Egypt U-20 star in more detail, with a view to a permanent move.
It’s claimed that the ENPPI board have agreed a deal in principle to allow Kahraba to leave for Switzerland on loan, and it’s now only mere formalities remaining.
The attacking midfielder would join FC Basel’s Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny as the only other Egyptian in the Swiss Super League, while Egypt international Sherif Ashraf recently made the move to Switzerland’s second-division.
Kahraba was an influential part of Rabie Yassin’s squad at the 2013 African Youth Championship in Algeria and the U-20 World Cup in Turkey, scoring a combined four goals in the competitions.
– Thanks to Ahmed Motaweh
UPDATE (July 21, 2013): Kahraba says he will now join the Swiss Super League side from ENPPI within the next few days.