Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
VIDEO: Hossam Ghaly scores first goal for Lierse
Egypt international and Lierse summer signing Hossam Ghaly scored his first goal for the club in a friendly win over Dutch side Vitesse.
Ghaly, 31, who signed a one-year contract with Belgian side Lierse on a free transfer from Al-Ahly earlier this month, scored his first goal with the club in a 2-1 friendly win against Dutch club Vitesse on Friday with a fine header off a corner kick in the opening four minutes.
Former Netherlands international Theo Janssen equalized for Vitesse, who recently sold star players Wilfried Bony and Marco van Ginkel to Swansea and Chelsea respectively, before Dolly Menga scored the winner on the 22nd minute.
Egypt international Ahmed Samir Farag also played the entire match for Lierse.
The former Tottenham and Feyenoord midfielder only returned to training last month after recovering from a cruciate ligament injury suffered during the first match of the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup in January.
Lierse kick-off their 2013/2014 Jupiler Pro League season next Sunday against Zulte Waregem.