Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
VIDEO: Hossam Ghaly scores first goal for Lierse
Egypt international and Lierse summer signing Hossam Ghaly scored his first goal for the club in a friendly win over Dutch side Vitesse.
Ghaly, 31, who signed a one-year contract with Belgian side Lierse on a free transfer from Al-Ahly earlier this month, scored his first goal with the club in a 2-1 friendly win against Dutch club Vitesse on Friday with a fine header off a corner kick in the opening four minutes.
Former Netherlands international Theo Janssen equalized for Vitesse, who recently sold star players Wilfried Bony and Marco van Ginkel to Swansea and Chelsea respectively, before Dolly Menga scored the winner on the 22nd minute.
Egypt international Ahmed Samir Farag also played the entire match for Lierse.
The former Tottenham and Feyenoord midfielder only returned to training last month after recovering from a cruciate ligament injury suffered during the first match of the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup in January.
Lierse kick-off their 2013/2014 Jupiler Pro League season next Sunday against Zulte Waregem.