KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
VIDEO: Hossam Ghaly scores first goal for Lierse
Egypt international and Lierse summer signing Hossam Ghaly scored his first goal for the club in a friendly win over Dutch side Vitesse.
Ghaly, 31, who signed a one-year contract with Belgian side Lierse on a free transfer from Al-Ahly earlier this month, scored his first goal with the club in a 2-1 friendly win against Dutch club Vitesse on Friday with a fine header off a corner kick in the opening four minutes.
Former Netherlands international Theo Janssen equalized for Vitesse, who recently sold star players Wilfried Bony and Marco van Ginkel to Swansea and Chelsea respectively, before Dolly Menga scored the winner on the 22nd minute.
Egypt international Ahmed Samir Farag also played the entire match for Lierse.
The former Tottenham and Feyenoord midfielder only returned to training last month after recovering from a cruciate ligament injury suffered during the first match of the 2012 FIFA Club World Cup in January.
Lierse kick-off their 2013/2014 Jupiler Pro League season next Sunday against Zulte Waregem.