Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
VIDEO: Hegazy scores in Fiorentina win as Gomez bags first brace
Fiorentina continued their pre-season domination – albeit against very low division opposition thus far – with a 7-1 rout against Cremonese on Wednesday.
Ahmed Hegazy, who returned to the Fiorentina squad in May after rupturing his cruciate knee ligament last December, as given his third start this pre-season in a very strong eleven alongside Serbian centre-back Stefan Savić.
The 22-year-old Egypt international centre-back scored the Viola‘s third goal with a powerful strike following a surging run from the back, while hitman Mario Gomez, who recently arrived from Bayern Munich, scored his first brace for the club before Giuseppe Rossi added his own double.
Hegazy was replaced at half-time as Vincenzo Montella continued his practice of fielding a completely different eleven for the second-half of warm-ups this pre-season.
Fiorentina will next face Pro Patria on Wednesday and have two more friendlies lined-up before going on tour in August to play Giuseppe Rossi’s former club Villarreal in Spain on August 8 before visiting Lisbon to face Sporting on August 11.
Fiorentina’s Serie A campaign is set to kick-off on August 24.