KingFut covers the live action as Zamalek attempt to mount a historic...
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
EXCLUSIVE: Ahly’s Amr Warda begins trial in Sevilla
According to Estadio Deportivo reporter Carlos Perez, the 19-year-old Egyptian is going to train with the reserves for a week in Sevilla, and has already played in a friendly game for Sevilla Atlético.
“Warda played on Thursday and left good feelings (with the technical staff),” Carlos Perez tells KingFut.com.
Warda is also expected to feature with the reserves against Córdoba’s second team today: “This afternoon (Friday at 20:00, Egypt time) he will be able to get minutes in a game against the Córdoba,” Perez continued.
The Ahly starlet was dropped by Egypt U-20 national team coach Rabie Yassin the day before the World Cup in Turkey.
“He [Warda] gave us a lot of problems in this camp and other camps and I simply don’t need him,” The Egyptian youth coach, who failed to qualify past the group stage in Turkey, said prior to the tournament.
Amr Warda will be the second Egyptian to undergo a trial at Sevilla this summer, as compatriot and Egypt U-20 team-mate Ahmed Refaat spent a week with the Spanish club in May, but did not convince the club enough to purse their interest.