Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
EXCLUSIVE: Ahly’s Amr Warda begins trial in Sevilla
According to Estadio Deportivo reporter Carlos Perez, the 19-year-old Egyptian is going to train with the reserves for a week in Sevilla, and has already played in a friendly game for Sevilla Atlético.
“Warda played on Thursday and left good feelings (with the technical staff),” Carlos Perez tells KingFut.com.
Warda is also expected to feature with the reserves against Córdoba’s second team today: “This afternoon (Friday at 20:00, Egypt time) he will be able to get minutes in a game against the Córdoba,” Perez continued.
The Ahly starlet was dropped by Egypt U-20 national team coach Rabie Yassin the day before the World Cup in Turkey.
“He [Warda] gave us a lot of problems in this camp and other camps and I simply don’t need him,” The Egyptian youth coach, who failed to qualify past the group stage in Turkey, said prior to the tournament.
Amr Warda will be the second Egyptian to undergo a trial at Sevilla this summer, as compatriot and Egypt U-20 team-mate Ahmed Refaat spent a week with the Spanish club in May, but did not convince the club enough to purse their interest.