Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
EXCLUSIVE: Ahly’s Amr Warda begins trial in Sevilla
According to Estadio Deportivo reporter Carlos Perez, the 19-year-old Egyptian is going to train with the reserves for a week in Sevilla, and has already played in a friendly game for Sevilla Atlético.
“Warda played on Thursday and left good feelings (with the technical staff),” Carlos Perez tells KingFut.com.
Warda is also expected to feature with the reserves against Córdoba’s second team today: “This afternoon (Friday at 20:00, Egypt time) he will be able to get minutes in a game against the Córdoba,” Perez continued.
The Ahly starlet was dropped by Egypt U-20 national team coach Rabie Yassin the day before the World Cup in Turkey.
“He [Warda] gave us a lot of problems in this camp and other camps and I simply don’t need him,” The Egyptian youth coach, who failed to qualify past the group stage in Turkey, said prior to the tournament.
Amr Warda will be the second Egyptian to undergo a trial at Sevilla this summer, as compatriot and Egypt U-20 team-mate Ahmed Refaat spent a week with the Spanish club in May, but did not convince the club enough to purse their interest.