Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Sherif Ashraf makes Challenge League debut in Switzerland
Sherif Ashraf made his debut in Switzerland for FC Biel-Bienne in the Challenge League, the second tier in Swiss football, in a 1-1 draw against FC Lugano.
The former Zamalek striker, who joined FC Biel-Bienne earlier this month, came on for his debut as a substitute in the 73rd minute, replacing Italian striker Guiseppe Morello.
Biel-Bienne took the lead in the third minute of the game when Albanian Altin Osmani found the back of the net before FC Lugano equalised four minutes after the restart to end the game in stalemate.
This was FC Biel-Bienne’s third game of the season, but only the Egypt international’s first since the Egyptian FA delayed in sending his International Transfer Certificate to his new club in Switzerland.
Biel-Bienne currently lie in 4th place with four points as they prepare to face recently relegated side Servette FC next Sunday.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef