Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Sherif Ashraf makes Challenge League debut in Switzerland
Sherif Ashraf made his debut in Switzerland for FC Biel-Bienne in the Challenge League, the second tier in Swiss football, in a 1-1 draw against FC Lugano.
Biel-Bienne took the lead in the third minute of the game when Albanian Altin Osmani found the back of the net before FC Lugano equalised four minutes after the restart to end the game in stalemate.
This was FC Biel-Bienne’s third game of the season, but only the Egypt international’s first since the Egyptian FA delayed in sending his International Transfer Certificate to his new club in Switzerland.
Biel-Bienne currently lie in 4th place with four points as they prepare to face recently relegated side Servette FC next Sunday.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef