Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
VIDEO: Sherif Ashraf scores first goal in Switzerland with FC Biel-Bienne
Sherif Ashraf helped cement three points for FC Biel-Bienne with his first goal in the Swiss Challenge League, the second tier of Swiss football, in their 6-2 victory over Wohlen on Saturday.
The Egypt international came on in the 68th minute in place for Italian striker Guiseppe Morello at a point where his side were 5-0 up. Ashraf played 23 minutes and managed to find the back of the net in the 3rd minute of injury time just before the final whistle to end the game at 6-2.
FC Biel-Bienne’s manager Hans-Peter Zaugg is yet to start the 26-year-old Egyptian, who has amassed a total of 41 minutes of game time over two matches.
Biel-Bienne currently lie in second place in the Swiss Challenge League with 8 points.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef