Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Egypt U-19 duo sign for Portuguese side Gil Vincente from ENPPI
ENPPI and Egypt U-19 duo Amr Mokhtar (pictured left) and Adham Torky (pictured right) have signed for Portuguese Primeira Liga side Gil Vincente on Thursday.
Winger Adham Torky and centre-back Amr Mokhtar, who both represent Egypt’s U-19 national team and joined ENPPI together from Shooting Club at the age of 13, have signed for Gil Vincente on five-year deals on Thursday.
Gil Vincente, who finished 13th in the Portuguese league last season, won their league opener on Sunday against Academi.
Mokhtar and Torky join Rio Ave’s Ahmad Hassan ‘Koka’ and Nacional’s Ali Ghazal as the only other Pharaohs in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Koka’s Rio Ave also kicked-off their Liga Zon Sagres campaign on Sunday with a convincing 3-0 win against newly-promoted Belenenses at the Restelo Stadium in Lisbon, while Ali Ghazal was an unused substitute as Nacional suffered a 3-1 defeat away to Europa League participants Estoril.
Adham Torky highlights
Amr Mokhtar highlights