Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Egypt U-19 duo sign for Portuguese side Gil Vincente from ENPPI
Winger Adham Torky and centre-back Amr Mokhtar, who both represent Egypt’s U-19 national team and joined ENPPI together from Shooting Club at the age of 13, have signed for Gil Vincente on five-year deals on Thursday.
Gil Vincente, who finished 13th in the Portuguese league last season, won their league opener on Sunday against Academi.
Mokhtar and Torky join Rio Ave’s Ahmad Hassan ‘Koka’ and Nacional’s Ali Ghazal as the only other Pharaohs in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Koka’s Rio Ave also kicked-off their Liga Zon Sagres campaign on Sunday with a convincing 3-0 win against newly-promoted Belenenses at the Restelo Stadium in Lisbon, while Ali Ghazal was an unused substitute as Nacional suffered a 3-1 defeat away to Europa League participants Estoril.
Adham Torky highlights
Amr Mokhtar highlights