Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Egypt U-19 duo sign for Portuguese side Gil Vincente from ENPPI
ENPPI and Egypt U-19 duo Amr Mokhtar (pictured left) and Adham Torky (pictured right) have signed for Portuguese Primeira Liga side Gil Vincente on Thursday.
Winger Adham Torky and centre-back Amr Mokhtar, who both represent Egypt’s U-19 national team and joined ENPPI together from Shooting Club at the age of 13, have signed for Gil Vincente on five-year deals on Thursday.
Gil Vincente, who finished 13th in the Portuguese league last season, won their league opener on Sunday against Academi.
Mokhtar and Torky join Rio Ave’s Ahmad Hassan ‘Koka’ and Nacional’s Ali Ghazal as the only other Pharaohs in the Portuguese Primeira Liga.
Koka’s Rio Ave also kicked-off their Liga Zon Sagres campaign on Sunday with a convincing 3-0 win against newly-promoted Belenenses at the Restelo Stadium in Lisbon, while Ali Ghazal was an unused substitute as Nacional suffered a 3-1 defeat away to Europa League participants Estoril.
Adham Torky highlights
Amr Mokhtar highlights