Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Elmohamady excited for first Premier League game at the KC Stadium
In an interview with Hull City’s official website ahead of the Tigers clash with Norwich, Ahmed Elmohamady spoke about his delight at returning to the KC Stadium, only this time in the Premier League.
Ahmed Elmohamady, who enjoyed an excellent spell on loan at Hull City last season – scoring three goals and assisting nine to be named the club’s Player of the Year while helping Steve Bruce’s side achieve promotion before making the permanent switch earlier this summer – can’t wait to play at the KC Stadium in the English top flight ahead of Saturday’s game with Norwich City.
Elmohamady was pleased to be back playing in the top flight of English football after an excellent performance in a 2-0 defeat to Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea last week: “It felt great to be back playing in the Premier League last weekend. We’re playing in the biggest league in the world and against the top teams in England and the top teams in the world.”
“We’re now all looking forward to playing Norwich in our first home game. Our fans were great last season and we always felt like everything was fantastic whenever we played at home.
“Hopefully we can get three points on Saturday and make the fans happy.”
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef