Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
Elmohamady excited for first Premier League game at the KC Stadium
In an interview with Hull City’s official website ahead of the Tigers clash with Norwich, Ahmed Elmohamady spoke about his delight at returning to the KC Stadium, only this time in the Premier League.
Ahmed Elmohamady, who enjoyed an excellent spell on loan at Hull City last season – scoring three goals and assisting nine to be named the club’s Player of the Year while helping Steve Bruce’s side achieve promotion before making the permanent switch earlier this summer – can’t wait to play at the KC Stadium in the English top flight ahead of Saturday’s game with Norwich City.
Elmohamady was pleased to be back playing in the top flight of English football after an excellent performance in a 2-0 defeat to Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea last week: “It felt great to be back playing in the Premier League last weekend. We’re playing in the biggest league in the world and against the top teams in England and the top teams in the world.”
“We’re now all looking forward to playing Norwich in our first home game. Our fans were great last season and we always felt like everything was fantastic whenever we played at home.
“Hopefully we can get three points on Saturday and make the fans happy.”
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef