ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Elmohamady excited for first Premier League game at the KC Stadium
In an interview with Hull City’s official website ahead of the Tigers clash with Norwich, Ahmed Elmohamady spoke about his delight at returning to the KC Stadium, only this time in the Premier League.
Ahmed Elmohamady, who enjoyed an excellent spell on loan at Hull City last season – scoring three goals and assisting nine to be named the club’s Player of the Year while helping Steve Bruce’s side achieve promotion before making the permanent switch earlier this summer – can’t wait to play at the KC Stadium in the English top flight ahead of Saturday’s game with Norwich City.
Elmohamady was pleased to be back playing in the top flight of English football after an excellent performance in a 2-0 defeat to Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea last week: “It felt great to be back playing in the Premier League last weekend. We’re playing in the biggest league in the world and against the top teams in England and the top teams in the world.”
“We’re now all looking forward to playing Norwich in our first home game. Our fans were great last season and we always felt like everything was fantastic whenever we played at home.
“Hopefully we can get three points on Saturday and make the fans happy.”
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef