Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Elmohamady excited for first Premier League game at the KC Stadium
In an interview with Hull City’s official website ahead of the Tigers clash with Norwich, Ahmed Elmohamady spoke about his delight at returning to the KC Stadium, only this time in the Premier League.
Ahmed Elmohamady, who enjoyed an excellent spell on loan at Hull City last season – scoring three goals and assisting nine to be named the club’s Player of the Year while helping Steve Bruce’s side achieve promotion before making the permanent switch earlier this summer – can’t wait to play at the KC Stadium in the English top flight ahead of Saturday’s game with Norwich City.
Elmohamady was pleased to be back playing in the top flight of English football after an excellent performance in a 2-0 defeat to Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea last week: “It felt great to be back playing in the Premier League last weekend. We’re playing in the biggest league in the world and against the top teams in England and the top teams in the world.”
“We’re now all looking forward to playing Norwich in our first home game. Our fans were great last season and we always felt like everything was fantastic whenever we played at home.
“Hopefully we can get three points on Saturday and make the fans happy.”
Hull City take on Norwich City at 4pm Egypt time on Saturday, the club’s first competitive game at the KC Stadium since the historic match against Cardiff at the end of last season.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef