Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Gedo en route to Hull as striker gets visa to re-join Tigers
Gedo, who was stuck in Dubai in an attempt to speed up the visa process due to the civil unrest in Cairo, has finally obtained the necessary paper work which will allow him return to the UK.
The Egypt international striker is set to return to Hull and link-up with his team-mates “as quickly as possible,” said his agent Mamdouh Eid on Twitter.
The 28-year-old, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, re-joined the club on a season-long loan on transfer deadline day.
Gedo isn’t yet in full match fitness following an ankle injury that required surgery at the end of last season, according to Hull manger Steve Bruce the Egyptian needs two to three weeks to work on his fitness.
However, Bruce is short on attacking cover as he had no strikers on the bench in the last game against Cardiff, so Gedo could possibly make the bench for the Tigers visit to Newcastle on Saturday.