Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Gedo en route to Hull as striker gets visa to re-join Tigers
Gedo, who was stuck in Dubai in an attempt to speed up the visa process due to the civil unrest in Cairo, has finally obtained the necessary paper work which will allow him return to the UK.
The Egypt international striker is set to return to Hull and link-up with his team-mates “as quickly as possible,” said his agent Mamdouh Eid on Twitter.
The 28-year-old, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, re-joined the club on a season-long loan on transfer deadline day.
Gedo isn’t yet in full match fitness following an ankle injury that required surgery at the end of last season, according to Hull manger Steve Bruce the Egyptian needs two to three weeks to work on his fitness.
However, Bruce is short on attacking cover as he had no strikers on the bench in the last game against Cardiff, so Gedo could possibly make the bench for the Tigers visit to Newcastle on Saturday.