Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
VIDEO: Zaki on target in Kuwait as Al-Salmiya down Kazma
Zaki, 30, scored two minutes into the second half with a close-range strike to equalise for Al-Salmiya – the Kuwaiti side he joined in June – after Kazma opened the scoring on the 44th minute.
Al-Salmiya went on to score two more goals through Odaiy El Saify and Mohamed Garagh to secure the three points and send them to second place in the VIVA Football League – the first division in Kuwait – with their seventh point from three games.
It is the Bulldozer’s second goal in three games in Kuwait, having found the back of the net on his debut in Salmiya’s 4-0 opening win over Yarmouk.
Former Wigan hitman Zaki, who is pushing for a start against Ghana in next month’s crucial World Cup play-off in Kumasi, was also on target on his return to the Egyptian national team after coming on as a late second-half substitute in the recent 4-2 win over Guinea in World Cup qualifying – his first goal for the Pharaohs since scoring in Cairo against Algeria in 2010.