Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
VIDEO: Zaki on target in Kuwait as Al-Salmiya down Kazma
Zaki, 30, scored two minutes into the second half with a close-range strike to equalise for Al-Salmiya – the Kuwaiti side he joined in June – after Kazma opened the scoring on the 44th minute.
Al-Salmiya went on to score two more goals through Odaiy El Saify and Mohamed Garagh to secure the three points and send them to second place in the VIVA Football League – the first division in Kuwait – with their seventh point from three games.
It is the Bulldozer’s second goal in three games in Kuwait, having found the back of the net on his debut in Salmiya’s 4-0 opening win over Yarmouk.
Former Wigan hitman Zaki, who is pushing for a start against Ghana in next month’s crucial World Cup play-off in Kumasi, was also on target on his return to the Egyptian national team after coming on as a late second-half substitute in the recent 4-2 win over Guinea in World Cup qualifying – his first goal for the Pharaohs since scoring in Cairo against Algeria in 2010.