AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Egypt’s Mohamed El-Gabas features as Swindon Town lose to Chelsea
Chelsea’s first goal came from Fernando Torres in the 28th minute after a good effort from Juan Mata that was first saved by the keeper.
Then Ramires came with the second goal as he chipped the ball after a brilliant run from Fernando Torres.
Swindon scored a goal in the 51st minute but was ruled offside, had almost their best spell on the game after an hour when Mark Schwarzer was forced to make a couple of fine saves.
El-Gabas, who came on in the 79th minute, didn’t have much work to do as the game’s tempo stalled down in the second half while Chelsea defended well to secure their 2-0 lead.