Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Egypt’s Mohamed El-Gabas features as Swindon Town lose to Chelsea
Chelsea’s first goal came from Fernando Torres in the 28th minute after a good effort from Juan Mata that was first saved by the keeper.
Then Ramires came with the second goal as he chipped the ball after a brilliant run from Fernando Torres.
Swindon scored a goal in the 51st minute but was ruled offside, had almost their best spell on the game after an hour when Mark Schwarzer was forced to make a couple of fine saves.
El-Gabas, who came on in the 79th minute, didn’t have much work to do as the game’s tempo stalled down in the second half while Chelsea defended well to secure their 2-0 lead.