Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Fit for the Season: FC Basel’s Egyptians feature in new Adidas ad
Swiss outfit FC Basel 1893 featured in a new Adidas advertisement dubbed Fit for the Season. The giant German sports apparel maker is always known for their innovative products and superb campaigns, and this new campaign is no different. Promoting a new line of running shoes – dubbed the Boost – Adidas targeted the Swiss audience by bringing in three of the most famous current names in Swiss sports.
FC Basel – Swiss Super League champions, Swiss pole jumper Marquis Richards and Swiss mid-distance runner Selina Büchel all feature in the new energy Boost ad below. Our very own Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny, who are current stars of the Basel team feature heavily in the commercial.
Watch the new Adidas and FC Basel – Fit for the new season with energy BOOST campaign below: