Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Fit for the Season: FC Basel’s Egyptians feature in new Adidas ad
Swiss outfit FC Basel 1893 featured in a new Adidas advertisement dubbed Fit for the Season. The giant German sports apparel maker is always known for their innovative products and superb campaigns, and this new campaign is no different. Promoting a new line of running shoes – dubbed the Boost – Adidas targeted the Swiss audience by bringing in three of the most famous current names in Swiss sports.
FC Basel – Swiss Super League champions, Swiss pole jumper Marquis Richards and Swiss mid-distance runner Selina Büchel all feature in the new energy Boost ad below. Our very own Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny, who are current stars of the Basel team feature heavily in the commercial.
Watch the new Adidas and FC Basel – Fit for the new season with energy BOOST campaign below: