Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Fit for the Season: FC Basel’s Egyptians feature in new Adidas ad
Swiss outfit FC Basel 1893 featured in a new Adidas advertisement dubbed Fit for the Season. The giant German sports apparel maker is always known for their innovative products and superb campaigns, and this new campaign is no different. Promoting a new line of running shoes – dubbed the Boost – Adidas targeted the Swiss audience by bringing in three of the most famous current names in Swiss sports.
FC Basel – Swiss Super League champions, Swiss pole jumper Marquis Richards and Swiss mid-distance runner Selina Büchel all feature in the new energy Boost ad below. Our very own Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny, who are current stars of the Basel team feature heavily in the commercial.
Watch the new Adidas and FC Basel – Fit for the new season with energy BOOST campaign below: