Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Fit for the Season: FC Basel’s Egyptians feature in new Adidas ad
Swiss outfit FC Basel 1893 featured in a new Adidas advertisement dubbed Fit for the Season. The giant German sports apparel maker is always known for their innovative products and superb campaigns, and this new campaign is no different. Promoting a new line of running shoes – dubbed the Boost – Adidas targeted the Swiss audience by bringing in three of the most famous current names in Swiss sports.
FC Basel – Swiss Super League champions, Swiss pole jumper Marquis Richards and Swiss mid-distance runner Selina Büchel all feature in the new energy Boost ad below. Our very own Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny, who are current stars of the Basel team feature heavily in the commercial.
Watch the new Adidas and FC Basel – Fit for the new season with energy BOOST campaign below: