Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Fit for the Season: FC Basel’s Egyptians feature in new Adidas ad
Swiss outfit FC Basel 1893 featured in a new Adidas advertisement dubbed Fit for the Season. The giant German sports apparel maker is always known for their innovative products and superb campaigns, and this new campaign is no different. Promoting a new line of running shoes – dubbed the Boost – Adidas targeted the Swiss audience by bringing in three of the most famous current names in Swiss sports.
FC Basel – Swiss Super League champions, Swiss pole jumper Marquis Richards and Swiss mid-distance runner Selina Büchel all feature in the new energy Boost ad below. Our very own Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Nenny, who are current stars of the Basel team feature heavily in the commercial.
Watch the new Adidas and FC Basel – Fit for the new season with energy BOOST campaign below: