Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
VIDEO: Hossam Ghaly goes on nutmeg blitz as Lierse lose to Anderlecht
Egyptian-owned Belgian side Lierse were handed their fifth defeat of the season with a 2-0 loss at Belgian champions Anderlecht.
The Yellow and Blacks were able to finish the first half with a clean sheet after a solid defensive performance against the home side, with Farag on the left of the back-four.
In the second half Belgian international Guillaume Gillet scored a controversial goal which appeared to be offside for the champions after 65 minutes.
As Lierse rushed to clear the ball, the skillful Ghaly decided to add to his collection of nutmegs with Anderlecht’s Bruno Massimo the victim. Ghaly appeared to be tripped while attempting – but failing – to add another one a few seconds latter.
19-year-old Dennis Praet added the second goal for the home side to make it 2-0, twenty minutes after the first goal.
Just before the final whistle Ghaly was given a yellow card for a tackle on defender Borre.
The loss sends Lierse back down to 11th in the table with only 8 points from 9 games.
Also, enjoy this piece of skill from Ghaly last week: